Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I know a mate who works for Puma and he reckons it's black and white stripes this year.

I heard it was white with black intervals.

It's going to have short sleeves or long sleeves and be constructed from some kind of material.

I can confidently confirm that the garment will have a strategically placed hole to put your head through.

:lol: that one got me

Guest sicko2ndbest

Eh, I cant understand it, Adidas usually have the new shirt out by now and why didnt we wear it in the last home game? FFS.

Is it not adidas this year?

Guest guinness_fiend

Eh, I cant understand it, Adidas usually have the new shirt out by now and why didnt we wear it in the last home game? FFS.

:lol:

Christ. Dumber than the bloody yanks you are pedro O0

Guest Pjpg

Imagine them now saying "oh no, we still have a year with addidas, we'll just stick with the same kit"

Christ. Dumber than the bloody yanks you are pedro O0

What's this all about then?

I know a lad who says he's seen it. Apparently Puma are making it this year. Would've thought we would've worn it on the last day of the season. Anyone know why we didnt?

Something about a mark of respect after 10 years with addidas iirc.

Guest palnese

I know a bloke who is working in Puma. Apparently the new shirt is all red with no stripes.

funny

Guest guinness_fiend

Has no-one got any photos of the release day at SJP? About 300 odd fans went down to it.

Yeah i will upload them later

:lol: