Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

FAO Mike and Dekka -

"The first team shirt worn in the Championship this year (and previous seasons) will form the basis for what supporters will be wearing for next season in the Premier League. There is no plan for new capital outlay on new clothing or merchandise."

They should definitely just save the cash and rebadge the Addidas logo on the Solero away kit. :smitten:

That's pretty much our current one, replace the puma with adidas and remove the puma on the shoulders and replace them with a few stripes, it really is the same

It doesn't have a felt block stuck onto the front of the shirt though, which makes it 100% better then our current shirt.

Guest craggy

I work at JJB and we've been told the new home kit isn't been released until August but the away kit and 3rd kit will be released in July

Irrelevant question. We wore our current home shirt at Fulham(H), but we went back to our old home shirt at Villa Park. Why was that?

Because every team normally only wears the new home shirt at the last home game of a season.

Guest Geordie Boyo

There's knowt the matter with it  :lol: Looks quite smart apart from the northern rock logo being huge...!

No stupid fucking black box man!!

It's not as if you suddenly lose the ability to read something when it's put onto stripes. See:

http://www.nufcsingapore.com/home200507.jpg

Guest Geordie Boyo

Aye, all you need is a bold black outline around the letters on the logo for it to stand out.

http://i41.tinypic.com/nbrx1s.jpg

Broken record time... that shirt would be class without the main sponsor and I would pay more for it to be blank. I was hoping with Northern ROck's insolvancy and Ashley's pig headedness that we could have the start of the season like WBA with no sponsor.

Guest guinness_fiend

http://i41.tinypic.com/nbrx1s.jpg

Broken record time... that shirt would be class without the main sponsor and I would pay more for it to be blank. I was hoping with Northern ROck's insolvancy and Ashley's pig headedness that we could have the start of the season like WBA with no sponsor.

I thought that West Brom didn't have a sponsor because no-one wanted to sponsor them?  And, in any event, the club would probably have to charge over £100 per shirt to get anywhere near half of what Northern Rock will have paid them.  Plus, whilst this might not apply now due to the bank's precarious financial situation, there will be bonus payments available if we (guffaw) win anything.

The sponsor doesn't look *that* bad. 

I thought that West Brom didn't have a sponsor because no-one wanted to sponsor them?  And, in any event, the club would probably have to charge over £100 per shirt to get anywhere near half of what Northern Rock will have paid them.  Plus, whilst this might not apply now due to the bank's precarious financial situation, there will be bonus payments available if we (guffaw) win anything.

The sponsor doesn't look *that* bad. 

RE WBA - No one met the Board's valuation of the sponsorship so it stayed blank.

I know a mate who works for Puma and he reckons it's black and white stripes this year.

I heard it was white with black intervals.

It's going to have short sleeves or long sleeves and be constructed from some kind of material.

I can confidently confirm that the garment will have a strategically placed hole to put your head through.