Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

blue one looks lush in real life... think i will get it.

do you get prem badges on the sleeves in the shop?

i know you do if you order online at sports direct, but I dont know if I fancy that,........

It's cheaper via Sport Direct, and it's not like he's not going to get the money if you buy it from the NUFC shop, is it? Infact buying it from Sports Direct would probs mean that he gets less money.

It's not Ashley though is it ffs, neither company is his own personal wallet.

Buy it at Sports direct, the money goes into sports directs accounts. Buy it from the club, NUFCs account benefit.

White one looked horrible - it was like they'd all turned up in their school PE kit :lol:

Saw a couple of fans with the blue one - looks quite smart actually. One bloke had "23 AMEOBI" on the back :lol:

Guest toonlass

Saw a kid in the whole new blue kit yesterday and it didn't look to bad, but that White kit isn't at all nice.

blue one looks lush in real life... think i will get it.

do you get prem badges on the sleeves in the shop?

i know you do if you order online at sports direct, but I dont know if I fancy that,........

It's cheaper via Sport Direct, and it's not like he's not going to get the money if you buy it from the NUFC shop, is it? Infact buying it from Sports Direct would probs mean that he gets less money.

It's not Ashley though is it ffs, neither company is his own personal wallet.

Buy it at Sports direct, the money goes into sports directs accounts. Buy it from the club, NUFCs account benefit.

i couldnt give a fuck who my money went to, im interested in paying the lowest price...

i meant i dont fancy buying it with the prem badges on the sleeve, which is why i asked if they had them on in the SD shops....

to me thats a bit like the numbers and names being printed on, a little bit gay.

Saw a bairn with the full blue one on earlier, couldn't see it properly though and I don't think his dad would've appreciated me asking his son to take his jacket off. Seemed ok from what I could tell, but football kits always look better on bairns. The white one looked gash in the match highlights/photos.

Guest dazzanufc1892

may have already been asked, so i apologise if it has guys, but why on the official site is the same shirt (seemingly) available for 40 and 45? im pre-ordering with vuckic on (no not knee-jerk)

i got mine yesterday.. got home and read on here bout them coming with badges on.. the ones at teh front of the railing had the badge on.. so when picking mine up i didnt look i just looekd for the size thought nout of it etc..

just checked the sports direct site and it says "The Puma Newcastle United Shirt comes complete with Premier League badges, Free of charge" .... if i take it back with the receipt and the tags (altho aint attached now) .. (its unwarn still though) .. rechon they will let me swap it for one with the badge on???

Guest Haris Vuckic

Probably will do.

Or it's £5.

The * says that its only for selected shirts like.