Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I like the white polo Perch is parading in today.

Though they really couldn't fuk that one up massively.

Might get something like that; i've got a few of their polo's, quite like em.

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/102627768.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6F4D4A4C83D797C062D8B12E3223D5BB0725F404B867B8CBE

i think this training gear is growing on me..

just imagine the design on the chest is an image of the Leazes n Milburn stand..

Guest johnson293

Pretty good offer on last seasons shirt for a tenner like.

:thup: Cheers for the heads-up on that... just ordered one.

Postage comes in at min. £4.50, but still cheaper than they currently are at Sports Direct or the club shop.

They were charging an extra £11.95 for personalised name & number printing, so I'll probably get that done in town once it arrives.

Postage comes in at min. £4.50, but still cheaper than they currently are at Sports Direct or the club shop.

They were charging an extra £11.95 for personalised name & number printing, so I'll probably get that done in town once it arrives.

that's still cheaper than the supporters shop like, it's £15 for name and number up to 12 letters, or £10 if you've bought the shirt there

Guest johnson293

that's still cheaper than the supporters shop like, it's £15 for name and number up to 12 letters, or £10 if you've bought the shirt there

Ah right, I always assumed the printing was £10, but didn't realise that was only if you bought the shirt there.

Do any independant printing places in town have the Championship and/or Premiership number/lettering?

Ah right, I always assumed the printing was £10, but didn't realise that was only if you bought the shirt there.

i think it did used to be like that, i remember getting 'emre 5' and 'solano 4' shirts printed there that i hadn't bought there but when i went to get 'lovenkrands 11' this past season on the banana kit it cost me £15. apparently sports direct only print if you buy the shirt there too, and i think it was £4 per number and £1 per letter.

but florida print is probs your best bet like

Damn just seen the home top, didn't realise it had been released. It's bloody horrid, really Puma what were you thinking, that collar especially is horrendous. Asked my mum to buy me one when they come out and send it to me from England, gonna call her now to tell her not to bother.

Damn just seen the home top, didn't realise it had been released. It's bloody horrid, really Puma what were you thinking, that collar especially is horrendous. Asked my mum to buy me one when they come out and send it to me from England, gonna call her now to tell her not to bother.

I'll make you one!

Spennymoor town have pretty much the same top as the notts county one this season i think

It's a Nike template, all clubs not sponsored by them can buy it to use as their kit if they want to.

Spennymoor town have pretty much the same top as the notts county one this season i think

It's a Nike template, all clubs not sponsored by them can buy it to use as their kit if they want to.

i know. was more saying  buy a local none league teams top helping them out financially rather than "notts county" kind of thing  tbh

i know. was more saying  buy a local none league teams top helping them out financially rather than "notts county" kind of thing  tbh

Fair enough. For some reason I thought you were saying it was only Notts who had it, I dunno what I'd been reading. :lol: