Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Somewhat related, I've noticed the Argies have had a white borders added to their numbers since the first game.

Before:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/102266320.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6C207CEB29DCD23D813AC7D9E6447E246E1D9A1E0B685079EE30A760B0D811297

Still think Q would have eventually turned good for us if he was given the chance.

No chance, he was on a downward spiral when we bought him. Depor were laughing all the way to the bank with the money we spent on him, his flash in the pan season in the Cl was not indicitave of his entire career, and he certainly wasn't at that level when we bought him.

You look how bleurgh his career was here and afterwards, there was no way he was ever gonna be turned around.

Guest johnson293

Not sure if its been posted, but the away/3rd shirts that are £45 pre-order from NUFC.co.uk & via NUFC.com, are available to pre-order for £35 from Sport Direct.com.... and I'd expect the home shirt will also be available for the same price.

This is for the non-haters considering buying it, of course!

Guest Antigalican

£45 for a replica top is absolutely disgusting, whether its us or any other team. Ay that price the black people seelling them should be wearing black and white hoops. I suppose in these days of club badges being trademarked there's not a lot anyone can do if you want to wear the colours, but its just not right in a recession with so many folk struggling. Did the anti-Glazer brigade at Manure get any further in respect of alternative merchandise  other than the yellow and green scarves?

tempted to get the blue or white one...

i notice the 4xl and 5xl tops on nufc.co.uk are 50 quid.

i also notice on sportsdirect.com 2xl in puma is 47" chest, whereas its 50" in addidas 2xl.

so as i wear a 2xl / 3xl in addidas (tend to go for 3xl as im a fatty) what will i need in puma? bloody 5xl?

fuuuuuuuuck.

£12 delivery to Northern Ireland ffs :lol: You know what the biggest joke of that is, the last time i bought a shirt off them it took a month to get here, nice to see the £12 means prompt delivery...

for me or any other fatty:

Short sleeved shirt, Name & Number, Prem sleeve badges... 65.00 + Delivery

luckily i'm not really into names / numbers prem badges etc... just hoping sports direct do the bigger sizes as their website onlym goes up to 3xl which seems to be about an xxl in adidas.