Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

£35 in Sports Direct, £45 in the club shop. What's the craic there? Taking advantage by overcharging the people who refuse to buy from Sports Direct?

Sports Direct make very little on football tops, they get people in there shop & then as your walking through with your cheap as chips footy top you buy a few of the in house brands good which all have  a huge margin of profit on them.

Cheers for the photos. Now Ive seen it up close Im even less convinced about the sewn on badge especially what it must look like on the away or home shirts. I wasn't too worried about the toon army on the neck but now Ive seen it I think it looks awfully tacky. This really maybe the first season I dont but a shirt since 94.

Normally, with the way the new shirt look like, I wouldn't buy it myself. But the fact that my current one still has the Coca Cola badges on and the CCC lettering goes on my nerves.

So I might still end up buying it but I first have to see it in real.

Cheers for the photos. Now Ive seen it up close Im even less convinced about the sewn on badge especially what it must look like on the away or home shirts. I wasn't too worried about the toon army on the neck but now Ive seen it I think it looks awfully tacky. This really maybe the first season I dont but a shirt since 94.

the toonarmy bit is shit, but i guess a hundred thousand others will have the same thing on their tops so its not like i'll be the same as some twat in a jester hat!

the crest i think works alright... seems to be the norm on football kits these days

the toonarmy bit is s***, but i guess a hundred thousand others will have the same thing on their tops so its not like i'll be the same as some t*** in a jester hat!

the crest i think works alright... seems to be the norm on football kits these days

Im glad Im not the only one who thinks people in jester hats look like twats. Maybe in person the crest might look better or grow on me aslong as its not bloody wonky.

my blue one came the other day. I quite like it tbh, glad I went for blue and not white as the sewn on badge doesn't look THAT bad on the blue, it actually kinda of suits it (looks awful on home obv  :dave:). I have a feeling that the prem league badges on arms may peel after a fair few washes but time will tell. As for the toon army, can only hope that peels

Is the toon army going to be on the real ones the players are wearing? I f***ing hope not.

I find it highly likely yes.. If not then it wouldn't be so bad I guess, as the replicas are for the fans ie the toon army. Actually scrap that its still shit

Just ordered all 3, home shirt with Enrique, white shirt with Vuckic and blue shirt with Routledge

:facepalm:

hope you got number 29 for Vuckic?!

Will be doing the same, except getting the blue one with Lovenkrands instead of Routledge.