Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest LJA0210

i bought the blue top today quite a nice top badge is alot better than it looked in photos

is the badge embroided?

not like last seasons its stitched onto the top rather than stitched in like all puma tops

Coming to a website near you very soon!

http://backoftheshirt.com/images/newcastle1011.jpg

:frantic:

where did u get those from???

My website backoftheshirt.com, im busy adding a load of newcastle shirts from 1990 onwards

if anyone said that our keeper tops were FUGLY, take a look at Spurs' keeper tops..

Disgusting piece of shite..

u cant even see the badge n the puma logo

N its in orange?

Hahaha..

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/searchcategory.php?supercategory=0010BRN00090~0040BRN00094&branch=BRN00094&wcategory=&treecode=TRE00041&super=0010BRN00090~0040BRN00094

Doubt they'll care about that when they're playing Champions League football.

Whats with the holes in the black stripes on the home shirt? It looks likes some sort of thin net like material has just been super glued on top of a white shirt in order to give the appearence of black stripes.

so what are the sizes like compared to adidas?

dont mind spending 35 quid on the blue one, but sportsdirect only do up to 3xl.... is puma 3xl the same as adidas 3xl?

Don't know, go to Sports direct and try it on.

I've also noticed that the 3rd shirt is now on sale at Sports Direct instead of only the NUFC shops.

Guest firetotheworks

dont mind spending 35 quid on the blue one, but sportsdirect only do up to 3xl.... is puma 3xl the same as adidas 3xl?

I've also noticed that the 3rd shirt is now on sale at Sports Direct instead of only the NUFC shops.

Hmm, that's a bit odd like. Why do you reckon they've done that?

Hmm, that's a bit odd like. Why do you reckon they've done that?

Because the Addias deal had it written in the the 3rd shirts could only be sold by NUFC, and when Puma came along Ashley wanted to get his hands on more money and didn't have that written into the Puma deal so he can now sell them via Sports Direct.

I still don't know if I should get the away or 3rd one, I nearly had my mind made up about getting the awy one, but seeing the goals on TV shows how simple the 3rd one is. I like to get the home one, but this season I realy am considering not getting it, and I'll probs get one of the away ones to make up for it.

blue one looks lush in real life... think i will get it.

do you get prem badges on the sleeves in the shop?

i know you do if you order online at sports direct, but I dont know if I fancy that,........

It's cheaper via Sport Direct, and it's not like he's not going to get the money if you buy it from the NUFC shop, is it? Infact buying it from Sports Direct would probs mean that he gets less money.

blue one looks lush in real life... think i will get it.

do you get prem badges on the sleeves in the shop?

i know you do if you order online at sports direct, but I dont know if I fancy that,........

yeah, premier league badges on the shirts in sports direct shops