Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest Ebolarama

Think I'll be waiting 'til the squad numbers are finalised before getting anything put on a shirt. Will probably go with Vuckic, but I want to be certain of the number first...

On the blue away shirt is the badge ironed on or sewn?

This could have quite an impact to whether I purchase...

I believe the crest is sewn on to a white patch, which is then sewn on to the shirt.

On the blue away shirt is the badge ironed on or sewn?

This could have quite an impact to whether I purchase...

I believe the crest is sewn on to a white patch, which is then sewn on to the shirt.

Gets my vote.

Mucho gracias, SEMTEX.

not sure how it happened, but i bought the blue one online today. Wonder if i can get some blue felt tip and colour the toon army in

im the same... i bought it online today... i never normally buy newcastle shirts, i ask me mam to buy me the home top every couple of years (being her first son she usually does buy it and drop it round my house)... i feel slightly ripped off now..... like ive just wasted 35 quid.

totally forgot about the toonarmy bit.... fuck. thats my biggest hate going... sky sports presenters / reporters saying 'the toon army supporters'... arrrggghhhh....

hot iron and it might peel off? you try it first and report back with results

not sure how it happened, but i bought the blue one online today. Wonder if i can get some blue felt tip and colour the toon army in

im the same... i bought it online today... i never normally buy newcastle shirts, i ask me mam to buy me the home top every couple of years (being her first son she usually does buy it and drop it round my house)... i feel slightly ripped off now..... like ive just wasted 35 quid.

totally forgot about the toonarmy bit.... fuck. thats my biggest hate going... sky sports presenters / reporters saying 'the toon army supporters'... arrrggghhhh....

hot iron and it might peel off? you try it first and report back with results

I hope you burn your house down. It's a joke mods.

I was in Sports Direct today, and one of the shirts had the Toon Army on the back starting to peel off already. Doesn't bode well for the sponsor.

Was reading a few complaints about the poor quality of the away shirt on another message board.

Guest toonlass

I was in Sports Direct today, and one of the shirts had the Toon Army on the back starting to peel off already. Doesn't bode well for the sponsor.

Was reading a few complaints about the poor quality of the away shirt on another message board.

WTF  :kasper: You went on another board?  :frantic:

Anyway, I saw a bloke wearing the white shirt today and it looks kinda meh. A bit like a training top. Not very impressive at all.

Guest johnson293

I also had a look at the Away/3rd shirts in Sports Direct, when I was down Silverlink on saturday.

They are ok - some of them had the Premier League badges ironed on (felt badge), and some didn't - but some of them were starting to peel already. Didn't notice any of the 'Toon Army' bits peeling though.

Will probably get my son one of the home shirts when they come out, with his name and age number on the back, but I've recently bought last seasons Adidas shirt from Kitbag for £10, so that will do me for a while.

well having woken up, and its now monday... i feel even more ripped off....

wish i hadnt ordered the blue top. ahhhhh well, thats more than likely me just being tight.....  ive owned far worse newcastle shirts!

and to whoever wants me to burn my house down, cheers!!

Just bought the blue strip and the blue training top. Think it's better than it all looks in the photos. The shop in the stadium looks empty now, I thought Puma would do what Adidas done and sell other clothes as well, but not yet.

had to get a mediam large was far to big am always a large.id say puma made big.

Are they big in sizes or? if you used a xl in Adidas is it then xxl with puma?