Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

We know, man. Honestly, it's alright. The basic design is bearable but the way they've opted to stick on the crest and sponsor is utter shite. The goalie top is absolutely fucking ludicrous, though.

Guest firetotheworks

Guess I'm the only one who hates the Tottenham shirt. Looks like a shirt my grandpa would wear.

Tell your Grandpa he's cool as fuck. Use the word fuck aswell. Jive talkin, alley cats like him are used to such language.

Guest firetotheworks

The sponsor is awful, and the badge should line up more with the Puma badge and not look like it's been stuck on by double sided sticky tape.

How about the star collar? What's your opinion on them? I'm not sure myself.

The sponsor is awful, and the badge should line up more with the Puma badge and not look like it's been stuck on by double sided sticky tape.

How about the star collar? What's your opinion on them? I'm not sure myself.

:lol: I know, I'd have thought you'd have been in your element today Stifler.  You spoke, they listened and all that.

It will probably look better when you have it, but those pics make the sponser look shocking! Ill still be getting one though.

BTW that design on the keeper tops is absolutely AWFUL, who the fuck designed that utter shite?

It's not that bad tbh. Fair enough the badge and sponsor being iron ons dont look great but by christ, it's a football kit. I'd love to know what some of you were expecting.

This  :thup:  :snod:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/8909/nufc10homen.jpg

This must be one of the best shirt that I've seen. Any idea where I might be able to get it?

I assume the people who say they like it kit themselves out at Sports Direct every time they need new clothes, and walk around town in Donnay and Fruit of the Loom gear?

Any pictures of the back? Just so we can throw up a bit more.

Was beginning to think it wasn't that bad from the leaked photos from months ago, but it actually looks even worse when worn :lol:

Take that Arsenal.  They might have made their kit from recycled bottle caps, but ours has clearly been made from recycled bin liners.  We win. 

We didn't even go through the recycling process  :coolsmiley:

Guess I'm the only one who hates the Tottenham shirt. Looks like a shirt my grandpa would wear.

That's a matter of style preference though. At least the Tottenham shirt looks like it isn't make of shit and wank.