Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

I think the whole kit would be alright if they embroidered the fucking badges on.

As it is, it looks like a cheap market knock-off.

After all the decent designs posted on this thread Puma should be ashamed of themselves. And half of our designs were done on Microsoft Paint FFS

I think the whole kit would be alright if they embroidered the f***ing badges on.

As it is, it looks like a cheap market knock-off.

After all the decent designs posted on this thread Puma should be ashamed of themselves. And half of our designs were done on Microsoft Paint FFS

It makes you more angry when you think that some of the people who came up with the designs may be unemployed and someone is paid thousands to come up with this shit.

The fact is there were probably some very good designs but as soon as the thing got to a committee and they started talking about brand cohesion and shit like that then whatever good stuff they came up with initially was doomed.

Guest firetotheworks

I just thought I'd jump in with a really insightful thought.

It's fucking disgusting. It looks like a knock off version of the kit it should be. Puma can fuck off, it'll sell next to nothing.

Guest johnson293

It's f***ing disgusting. It looks like a knock off version of the kit it should be. Puma can f*** off, it'll sell next to nothing.

Weren't there complaints and derision about the last two Adidas home shirts, not to mention last seasons yellow away kit??

Yet that didn't stop people buying them, did it???

This will all be forgotten once the season starts....

....and the relegation battle begins! (just thought I'd join in the general mood of pessimism that's descending again!!)  :facepalm:

Guest firetotheworks

The adidas ones looked like shit, this one is made of shit. That's pretty much the big difference for me.

It's f***ing disgusting. It looks like a knock off version of the kit it should be. Puma can f*** off, it'll sell next to nothing.

Weren't there complaints and derision about the last two Adidas home shirts, not to mention last seasons yellow away kit??

Yet that didn't stop people buying them, did it???

This will all be forgotten once the season starts....

....and the relegation battle begins! (just thought I'd join in the general mood of pessimism that's descending again!!)  :facepalm:

Are you on happy pills?

Guest Haris Vuckic

Comical over reactions from some! :lol:

We are wank team so we get a wank kit. We just aren't the ''asset'' to a sports company some of us think we are. The shirts are cheap that's pretty much guaranteed with the ''new, lightweight material'' that the club website mentions.

We do sell a lot of shirts but I can imagine that's just in England so I doubt Ashley or Puma invested in this shirt too much.

We are Sports Direct FC, just be thankful it's not fucking Donnay or Londsdale. 

We are w*** team so we get a w*** kit. We just aren't the ''asset'' to a sports company some of us think we are. The shirts are cheap that's pretty much guaranteed with the ''new, lightweight material'' that the club website mentions.

We do sell a lot of shirts but I can imagine that's just in England so I doubt Ashley or Puma invested in this shirt too much.

We are Sports Direct FC, just be thankful it's not f***ing Donnay or Londsdale. 

Think small, achieve little.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We are w*** team so we get a w*** kit. We just aren't the ''asset'' to a sports company some of us think we are. The shirts are cheap that's pretty much guaranteed with the ''new, lightweight material'' that the club website mentions.

We are Sports Direct FC, just be thankful it's not f***ing Donnay or Londsdale. 

Think small, achieve little.

Yep. Mike Ashley thinks ''Hopefully we can stay in the league this year, that'll be a pretty earner''.

some here are complaining the crest should be in the black stripe..

yeah the crest looks cheap but the complaining bout it not being in the black stripe..

take a look at argentina's shirt..the crest is neither in the white or blue stripe..heard anyone complaining bout it?

yeah i know ours looks cheap but it aint only us who get all the bad stuff.. :dowie:

Despite the crest, and the logo and the sponsor, and the overall cheapness. I kind of liked the leaked photo, thought I would still get one. But, oh my God, it somehow looks worse in a professional picture. Just awful.

it'll sell next to nothing.

I hope that is true, but I doubt it.

Aye, as someone previously mentioned, a lot of NUFC fans would pay 40 quid for a lump of shite if it had the NUFC badge on the fucker.