Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Following the unveiling, Newcastle United Manager Chris Hughton said: "We're delighted with the new Puma home strip and our players are all really pleased with the look and feel of the design.

"There's always a lot of excitement every time a brand new black and white shirt comes out and I'm sure the strip will go down well with our supporters.

"We're all very excited ahead of the start of the season and we're looking forward to wearing our new kit as a Premier League team."

Also out on August 5 will be the brand new goalkeeper's kit, and ahead of the release date next month, both strips are available to pre-order online by clicking here, and can also be ordered in any of the Club's stores.

As with the recently revealed change and third kits, the Puma shirts are made from a lightweight, breathable fabric to provide maximum comfort and breathability.

Roger Harrison, Marketing Director of Puma UK, said: "We're very proud to launch the new home shirt as it has always been such an iconic kit.

"From day one of the partnership, Newcastle United and Puma have developed a way of thinking that is fan-centric."

Fan-tastically s*** more like.

Make it as cheap as possible and flog it for a fortune you mean ?

The more i look at it the worse it gets.

Following the unveiling, Newcastle United Manager Chris Hughton said: "We're delighted with the new Puma home strip and our players are all really pleased with the look and feel of the design.

"There's always a lot of excitement every time a brand new black and white shirt comes out and I'm sure the strip will go down well with our supporters.

"We're all very excited ahead of the start of the season and we're looking forward to wearing our new kit as a Premier League team."

Also out on August 5 will be the brand new goalkeeper's kit, and ahead of the release date next month, both strips are available to pre-order online by clicking here, and can also be ordered in any of the Club's stores.

As with the recently revealed change and third kits, the Puma shirts are made from a lightweight, breathable fabric to provide maximum comfort and breathability.

Roger Harrison, Marketing Director of Puma UK, said: "We're very proud to launch the new home shirt as it has always been such an iconic kit.

"From day one of the partnership, Newcastle United and Puma have developed a way of thinking that is fan-centric."

Fan-tastically shit more like.

Fucking hell, are he on chrystal meth or something? It is basicly their standard fucking template.

No effort at all, Template-->paint black/White--> iron on sponsor--> behold, the awsome "fan-centric" super custom made shirt.

Guest Roger Kint

That sponsor is so, so f***ing horrible.

I really wouldn't mind it if it wasn't for the sponsor.

Other than the puma being wrong i agree. That sponsor though..........fucking hell

it's not very nice like. the puma, the badge and the sponsor look just thrown on to a premade shirt.

i bet that sponsor starts cracking and peeling after a few washes too, my mate had a leeds kit with the whtye and mackay sponsor on looking of similar material and that washed off after a few washes

Event the long sleeve doesn't save it.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/3130/300004r.jpg

When did we sign Triple H?

Long sleeve is slightly better but still an EPIC fail - Puma had a chance to really make something unique on the back of a promotion when the spirit is still high.  They come out with a sphincter neck collar and basic template design.

No doubt the back with be all white.

Will we ever see stripes again???

Bit of a long shot, but could the iron badges etc suggest that we are simply buying these shirts from Puma and that maybe they aren't paying us to wear their tops. This way, we could be paying about a quid per unit out of Ashley's sweat shops in Thailand, and making all the profit for ourselves. Bearing in mind how many tops we sell, wouldn't this generate more cash for the club. Pretty shite showing if it is like.

Look at the shite advertising man, they're using the dressing rooms and a couple of coat hangers to take pictures. 

Bit of a long shot, but could the iron badges etc suggest that we are simply buying these shirts from Puma and that maybe they aren't paying us to wear their tops. This way, we could be paying about a quid per unit out of Ashley's sweat shops in Thailand, and making all the profit for ourselves. Bearing in mind how many tops we sell, wouldn't this generate more cash for the club. Pretty shite showing if it is like.

Look at the shite advertising man, they're using the dressing rooms and a couple of coat hangers to take pictures. 

:lol:

this crossed my mind but wasn't the deal announced a while back?