Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7284/homecloseup.jpg

Looks turd.

(Cheers Tom. ;))

Dear god. The badge is even worse close up. Cheap cheap cheap!

well at least next year we wont have northern rock as sponsors..

but hoping for a new shirt with new sponsors?

i dont think so..

PUMA will be their selves lazy again..

They'll juz paste another bin bag on the current sponsors..

Then paste the new sponsors on that one..huh..f***ing lazy brats

well at least next year we wont have northern rock as sponsors..

but hoping for a new shirt with new sponsors?

i dont think so..

PUMA will be their selves lazy again..

They'll juz paste another bin bag on the current sponsors..

Then paste the new sponsors on that one..huh..f***ing lazy brats

Yes we will. They signed a 3year deal.

Would Northern Rock have any say over how the logo is produced or just define the font etc? Can't see them being right impressed at how cheap and nasty it looks.

Would Northern Rock have any say over how the logo is produced or just define the font etc? Can't see them being right impressed at how cheap and nasty it looks.

Why it needs the black box around it I do not know. Could have went back to the gold NR logo which stood out and looked classy imo.

This:

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/6f/ae/0,,10341~6401647,00.jpg

lets all get the puma guy who designed this shit..

then let him wear it..fuck that idiot..

i wish we all could send designs of the cool mock up to his house every day non stop till next season

lets all get the puma guy who designed this shit..

then let him wear it..fuck that idiot..

i wish we all could send designs of the cool mock up to his house every day non stop till next season

You think someone designed this?

i think it much better than last years top part from where the puma sign is part from that it ok.as for the aways there good to.

Guest The_Scoreboard

I aint buying that shit.    :rant:          unless its up for £15 in Sports Direct in 18 months. :snod:

'Roger Harrison, Marketing Director of Puma UK' - You tit :doh:

If it wasn't for the badge, the sponsor and the location of the Puma logo, it'd not be all that bad. Combining those things, though, it's one of, if not the, worst NUFC home shirts I've seen in my lifetime.

The lads a proper slut by the sounds of things. :nope:

Roger Harrison, PUMA UK Marketing Director comments: "We are really pleased to be working with one of Scotland's most famous clubs and its fans. The rich history of Hibernian FC was very appealing to us as a brand that is proud to shout about its heritage. We are confident that through this partnership we will not only increase exposure of PUMA in Scotland but also deliver a strong service to the club, team and Hibernian supporters."

Roger Harrison, PUMA UK Marketing Director comments: "We are thrilled to be embarking upon a five season Technical Kit partnership with Cardiff. This will give PUMA great exposure throughout South Wales and with great kit and good service we will be an excellent partner for the club."

Roger Harrison, PUMA UK Marketing Director comments: "PUMA football product has been worn by some of footballs greatest legends over the years, from Pele to Cryuff. We are thrilled to be working with one of English football's most famous clubs and its fans. We are confident that through this partnership we will not only increase exposure of PUMA in the North West of England but also deliver a strong service to the club, team and its fans."

Mr Roger Harrison, PUMA UK Marketing Director added: "We are looking forward to embarking upon a new technical kit partnership with Burnley. This will give PUMA great exposure throughout the North West and with great kit and good service we will be an excellent partner for the club."

Roger Harrison, PUMA UK marketing director, said: “We are happy to be extending our existing partnership with Coventry and confident that we will continue to achieve great exposure for PUMA throughout the West Midlands.”

Roger Harrison, PUMA UK marketing director, says: "We are looking forward to embarking upon a new technical kit partnership with Motherwell FC. This will give PUMA great exposure throughout Scotland, and with great kit and good service we will be an excellent partner for the club.”

Roger Harrison, Marketing Director of Puma UK, said today: “This new partnership will bring two icons of the game together, resulting in a new creative for shirt design and communication.”“From day one of the partnership, Newcastle United have developed a way of thinking that is very fan centric, and very exciting. Across the next two years Puma is thrilled to be part of a way of thinking where the love of football is so important.”