Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Think he's just saying you don't need a patch for stuff to be visible, front or back.

In reality it's just a money-making scheme, because they must know the shirts look rubbish blank.

Guest Quackers77

I liked last seasons puma templates and after seeing the puma Africa templates I thought we were going to have a nice kit, something different from the same old adidas kits.

However, we have a boring cheap shirt and every time I see a new adidas kit come out forsome club a feel even more annoyed as they are lush. I would love the Stoke City kit in black and white.

Guest icemanblue

I liked last seasons puma templates and after seeing the puma Africa templates I thought we were going to have a nice kit, something different from the same old adidas kits.

However, we have a boring cheap shirt and every time I see a new adidas kit come out forsome club a feel even more annoyed as they are lush. I would love the Stoke City kit in black and white.

Have you seen it already, like? It's not meant to get revealed until July.

Have you seen it already, like? It's not meant to get revealed until July.

the leaked stoke shirt shows it completely plain red on the back..no stripes whatsoever..stoke fans are mad bout it since its probably the 1st time they have no stripes on the back..i dont think most of us here would want the same stoke design considering the plain back

Guest Quackers77

I really don't see why everyone gets so angry about a patch on the back, they are usually worked into the design anyway. I do agree that the box around the sponser looks terrible though.

Guest guinness_fiend

I'm tempted to just buy a plain white shirt from Primark and paint some geet big black stripes on it. Anyone else up for that?

No. 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gHB5t-lnTlY/SUDcLCrNZuI/AAAAAAAAADM/rGf9W9buOoc/s400/1094413434119081308216839_pioneerhj.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lvom15.jpg

It's really not rocket science like.

On the other hand...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gHB5t-lnTlY/SUIoVgDdTDI/AAAAAAAAAHk/T3Dw3HMmQ8I/s400/parker3.jpg