Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest toonlass

How come WBA have stripes on the back of their shirts?

Because they went with a real kit designer.

Ok. For some reason I thought striped shirts had to have patches on the back. Don't normally take any notice but the bairn just asked me.

Because they went with a real kit designer.

Ok. For some reason I thought striped shirts had to have patches on the back. Don't normally take any notice but the bairn just asked me.

Like Sunderland's you mean? Must have seen this in the last 2 days :D

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article675247.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/226164002.jpg

Guest toonlass

Blefuscu is right something a few seasons ago got put around about no stripes on the back so that numbers & names could be easily seen.

Thought I had heard that. Don't even know why I didn't register that other teams with stripes on their shirts had them on the back. Just haven't taken much notice I guess. We should definitely go with full stripes and red lettering on our shirts.

Blefuscu is right something a few seasons ago got put around about no stripes on the back so that numbers & names could be easily seen.

Thought I had heard that. Don't even know why I didn't register that other teams with stripes on their shirts had them on the back. Just haven't taken much notice I guess. We should definitely go with full stripes and red lettering on our shirts.

Juve had the red lettering in 2007 and you could hardly make out the names. The yellow they have now shows up much clearer.

Only aloud black/white lettering and numbers in the prem iirc

we had gold a few seasons back

My post got lost at the bottom of last page but as Dempsey pointed out earlier..

Because they have red numbers and names, innit?