Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Phil K

You can f*** right off sending me PM's, Phil.

It's bad enough that you post drivel which makes no sense without posting it in riddles and proverbs too. Also, for the third time, I'm well aware that you weren't referring to Peter Kay in your post, that was a popular culture reference and a joke.

For the final time: what has Beckford done to be branded a troublemaker? Concrete information please, not guesswork or ITK s****.

I sent you a pm explaining what I'd said, as it was clear enough to me - and not even slightly controversial. And I couldn't care less if you don't answer.

You totally misunderstood what I'd said and threw one of the most brainless tantrums even YOU have thrown.

And you're still throwing yourself around in a tiff over what ?

Because I said, theres been the odd question marks about the lad, and it could be a case of something or nothing MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP

I said two opposites may apply, the two sayings meaning OPPOSITES not the same thing, and you make your own choice, which you clearly have.

Explain to me in plain english what you mean by that. Also, tell me where you stand on Beckford and his attitude, also in plain english, if possible.

My head is actually hurting from reading your last few posts. Even if I was to try and read them in a completely 100% unbiased manner, it's hard to see whether you're making a good or bad point as you do waffle a bit and talk in riddles.

Guest Phil K

I said two opposites may apply, the two sayings meaning OPPOSITES not the same thing, and you make your own choice, which you clearly have.

Explain to me in plain english what you mean by that. Also, tell me where you stand on Beckford and his attitude, also in plain english, if possible.

My head is actually hurting from reading your last few posts. Even if I was to try and read them in a completely 100% unbiased manner, it's hard to see whether you're making a good or bad point as you do waffle a bit and talk in riddles.

Jesus wept.

For the zillionth (or so it seems) time, there has been several reports in the rags over the past COUPLE OF SEASONS, (insert make your own mind up here again) about the lad with Leeds. No, I don't have a copy of Leeds dressing room discussions or anything between him and Leeds - hence my two harmless quotes. Believe, or belive it not.

My guess is you blew up and shouted your mouth off because you misread my post.

Not the first time either eh, PP ?

Guest Stephen927

There were reports that the other week he was unhappy at being subbed by Grayson, but they later sorted out their differences. Thats all that springs to mind at the moment.

Guest Phil K

Right, so you don't have anything to go on that isn't from the red tops. What is your view on Beckford, both in terms of a potential signing and his attitude?

Halle -effing - luillah.

I LIKE Beckford, I think he will do a good job.

I am equally happy at the prospect of Boyd. Either would do.

I am surprised at the reports of Boyd being  a "troublemaker" as I had not read anything of him on that score.

I am not too convinced we'd get either though.

Just one other thing - I never once said i thought he WAS a troublemaker.

I said "Beckford isn't ?" to get an update on the odd morsel i'd get on hiom. He's not a Newcastle player, not too interested.

But holy frigging moley, didn't you over-react ???? :kasper:

Guest Phil K

That was far easier to comprehend than your last half-dozen posts, cheers.

I am still baffled by your over-reaction.

You completely lost it and were ridiculously insulting over a post or two you MISREAD

You still haven't come down, have you ?

Guest Phil K

There were reports that the other week he was unhappy at being subbed by Grayson, but they later sorted out their differences. Thats all that springs to mind at the moment.

Hardly unusual though.

No, its just i know what I'd read, but your hardly going to keep snippets of it are you ?

Besides which, I wouldn't even do that for a Newcastle player, who would ?

But as I've said often enough, the rags (and the broadsheets are even WORSE than the "red tops" these days) will take any story and multiply it to sell.

Hardly something new, is it ?

Guest Phil K

I am surprised at the reports of Boyd being  a "troublemaker" as I had not read anything of him on that score.

It's mostly referring to this I think:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/oct/12/worldcup2010qualifiers-scotlandfootballteam2

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/dec/29/kris-boyd-scotland-craig-levein

He'll hardly be the first to blow a raspberry at Scotland.

From a certain ex-Newcastle and Everton forward onwards, theres been a few doing just that.

Guest Phil K

This is daft tbh.

what do you expect man. always happens when people with P,I,L, and K in their usernames get together.

My fault ?

How ?

Both PP and Dave misread a quite innocent post and went ballistic, and it's MY fault ?

I'm forever being asked to explain the bleeding obvious, why don't you do the same ?

And remember - if I remember rightly, didn't a certain person claim to be something he wasn't to ellicit sympathy, get a lot of abuse aimed at me, and then owned up in a PM to me, and not publically ?.... :thdn:

This is daft tbh.

what do you expect man. always happens when people with P,I,L, and K in their usernames get together.

My fault ?

How ?

Both PP and Dave misread a quite innocent post and went ballistic, and it's MY fault ?

madras is even worse than the red-tops these days tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Phil, whats your view on the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre? Personally, Im dead against it.

This is daft tbh.

My fault ?

How ?

madras is even worse than the red-tops these days tbh.

if i had the intelligence i'd try and get my username name in a sun/mirror type banner.

Guest Phil K

Phil, whats your view on the pedestrianisation of Norwich City Centre? Personally, Im dead against it.

You're not dead against talking bollocks that's for sure.