Plymouth Argyle vs Newcastle United - Pre Match Thread (2nd Jan 2010 - 3pm)

Guest toonlass

To think, with the money he saved on his car insurance, they could have bought Dirk von Nostrilboy.

GREEN ARMY!

I detest that advert; I could easily put the screen out on the TV when it comes on.  Irrational but true.

Car Insurance on the Agenda, Honk Honk.

Guest Stephen927

To think, with the money he saved on his car insurance, they could have bought Dirk von Nostrilboy.

GREEN ARMY!

Who? :lol:

You not seen the advert? It is quality.

I got the name wrong a little bit.

We should definitely give Lua Lua a look in for this game. We desperately need some pace in midfield.

I would rather see Pancrate given a start in a balanced line up. Hughton has picked unecessarily young line ups for the cup matches throwing too many in all at once, and usually with a lightweight defence behind them. It's almost as if he wants them all to fail so he can keep selecting the influential senior players and have an easy life.

GREEN ARMY!

Who? :lol:

You not seen the advert? It is quality.

I got the name wrong a little bit.

I think everyone's seen it! :lol: It's horrific though.

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/FACompetitions/TheFACup/NewsAndFeatures/2010/FAC3_PlymNewc_preview.aspx

Winning clubs will receive £67,500 from The FA's Prize Fund

Should pay Coloccini for a week and a bit. :thup:

Isnt he on 75k a week?

Didn't some article in The Sun a week or so ago claim he was on around 85k?

That was including bonuses,like scoring goals etc, hasto said on that evidence it's unlikelyhe will pick up that every week.

NUFC: Tim Krul, Danny Simpson, Fabricio Coloccini, Tamas Kadar, Ryan Taylor, Fabrice Pancrate, Nicky Butt ©, Alan Smith, Danny Guthrie, Shola Ameobi, Nile Ranger

Subs: tbc

Way stringer than I would have liked to see, we cannot afford to lose, Smith, Colo, Shola or Guthrie.