Portsmouth FC in yet more trouble - administration again?

GG

Gretna?

Chester

Gravesend

Dagenham (merged with Redbridge to 'survive')

Halifax Town

Hayes (merged with Yeading to 'survive')

Milton Keynes City

Probably a few more.

Halifax have reformed as FC Halifax Town and are in the Northen Premier League, one league below the Blue Square North. They were promoted from Northern League division one last year. Scarborough have also reformed but I've no idea at what level and they aren't allowed to play at their old stadium.

Boateng still there for the taking. Can't believe no one has got him yet.

If they go tits up in the next 2 hours he would be a lot cheaper though wouldnt he? Can fully understand clubs waiting for this verdict.

Plus i heard he was going to Stoke on the radio earlier, not sure how true it was

Stoke?! Oh dear ... poor guy.

I still don't give a shit if they go out of business or not. I'm actually a little bitter that they "cheated" themselves to a cup win, something I've never seen in my lifetime following us.

I still don't give a shit if they go out of business or not. I'm actually a little bitter that they "cheated" themselves to a cup win, something I've never seen in my lifetime following us.

They've been cheating since Redknapp got his old mate in to hide the taxes 8 years ago, starting from the bottom and taking 8 years to get back where they started would be the perfect punishment.

If they've been indulging in serious tax avoidance, they deserve everything they get... same goes for any other clubs.

Tax evasion...avoidance is legal.

#pompey Andronikou administrator not attending apparently having been here so far for Portsmouth HMRC case: being read as a bad sign by some on court 52

Guest neesy111

If they've been indulging in serious tax avoidance, they deserve everything they get... same goes for any other clubs.

this, if they don't pay their taxes then they should be liquidated

Guest dazzanufc1892

if that judge is a football fan, he will have had enough of that cunt with the bell and will rid us of these fuckers

Gretna?

Chester

Gravesend

Dagenham (merged with Redbridge to 'survive')

Halifax Town

Hayes (merged with Yeading to 'survive')

Milton Keynes City

Probably a few more.

Dagenham and Redbridge was a marriage of convenience. As was Hayes and Yeading. Both clubs were stable on their own but one merged with the other in order to preserve status and generate income via ground sale and an expected increase in support. Grevesend & Northfleet changed their name to Ebbsfleet, nothing else changed.

Scarborough Athletic play in the Northern Counties East Premier Division, they were formed to replace the defunct club much like the new Halifax.

Portsmouth win. CVA stands

And since Justice Mann has never had an appeal overturned and this was already an HMRC appeal, I guess thats that.

Guest GAMMELL

Jammy bastards, if we were in Portsmouth's predicament we would be fucked sideways & wound up no doubt about it...

Anyways, fuck Portsmouth, horrible "jing jing bing bing" cunting bell ringing club  :cheesy:

Fuck their fans. They've enjoyed years of Premiership football and cup wins while fans of similar clubs who pay there debts have scraped around the lower leagues.