Another one - Our most overrated player of the last decade......

Liam Liam Liam O

No question really - Dyer every single time.  Such a technically limited player should ever be rated.  By anyone.

Sorry, I don't agree, I think he was anything but limited with his technical ability. He was a proper knob though.

No question really - Dyer every single time.  Such a technically limited player should ever be rated.  By anyone.

Sorry, I don't agree, I think he was anything but limited with his technical ability. He was a proper knob though.

He showed a remarkable inability to pass a ball more than 5 yards, shoot with any kind of accuracy or indeed even control a football.  I think there was even a quote to that effect in one of SBR's books.  As a team we played best when we brought him on as an impact sub in the last 20 mins of a match.

Guest firetotheworks

Some strange ones in here. Parker? No way was he overrated, first season he was immense in the DM role, it was only when he was given the pressure of being Captain and having to do more or less everything in midfield that he really under-performed. No one really rated his contribution towards the end. I never really blamed him for it though, I liked him a lot.

Guest firetotheworks

geremi media seem to think because he plays for cameroon and has played for chelsea and madrid that hes awsome............

otherwise owen

Strange one imo, I've never come across that myself.

Quite funny to see that N'Zogbia and Jenas were considered over-rated when we sold them for more than double what they cost. Even funnier when you consider both are far better than the players who are playing in their shirts right now and wouldn't fetch a quarter of the price.

Quite funny to see that N'Zogbia and Jenas were considered over-rated when we sold them for more than double what they cost. Even funnier when you consider both are far better than the players who are playing in their shirts right now and wouldn't fetch a quarter of the price. 

I just thought pulling you up for that was petty... :lol:

Especially when combined they cost less than £5.5 milllion and brought in almost three times that.

Imagine if that waster Bellamy was included...another Robson disaster signing.