Too many foreigners in Premier league says Fat Twat

TRon

Too many average, over priced English players which results in mass buying of foreigners

Maybe. I think too many average, overpaid English managers is the real problem. Otherwise why is Fatso at the bottom of the table while MClaren and Curbishley aren't even in employment in this country while the national team is being led by an Italian? All three were leading candidates for England manager before Capello won the job.

Guest Geordiesned

I hope he isn't sacked. I want him to be shown up for the useless manager he is across a whole season. If he went now we'd get all the sickening shit from the likes of Dixon again about how the Fat Fuck has been harshly treated again.

I hope he isn't sacked. I want him to be shown up for the useless manager he is across a whole season. If he went now we'd get all the sickening shit from the likes of Dixon again about how the Fat Fuck has been harshly treated again.

Worth remembering he took over a side built by Mark Hughes which was also fairly functional so he did ok for a while. One trick pony.

No doubt he will keep repeating "I cant do anything at this club apart from survive, because of th limited budget, this club will always be a small club and people cant expect miracles."... even though its the same club and same limited budget Mark Hughes finished 6th & 8th with, Santa Cruz for 2.5m, shrewd transfer business... so what your saying fat sam is that your not as good a manager as Hughes?