Plymouth Argyle 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/01/10 - post bore reaction from p12

Dave

Pancrate is decidedly average, he really is. First couple of games I thought the drop in quality may make him useful but it seems not.

Still we're in the hat and it's a nice, £20 midweek cup replay v a pisspoor team to look forward to.

If i go to this I'll get up to L7 rather than my usual seat, see what its like

Guest WashyGeordie

Pancrate is decidedly average, he really is. First couple of games I thought the drop in quality may make him useful but it seems not.

Still we're in the hat and it's a nice, £20 midweek cup replay v a pisspoor team to look forward to.

If i go to this I'll get up to L7 rather than my usual seat, see what its like

It won't be full - far from it ac tually, never is for cup games.

They shut it for Huddersfield aswell, but I can't see Plymouth bringing up the same amount of fans.

Guest BooBoo

Is that the 4th year in a row we've taken a Championship team to a replay up here? Tedious and just the result nobody wanted. Think I'll give MOTD a miss.

Is that the 4th year in a row we've taken a Championship team to a replay up here? Tedious and just the result nobody wanted. Think I'll give MOTD a miss.

We'll draw Arsenal in the next round anyway, should we win.

Last year was Hull but the point stands. We always get beat too.

Was at the match.  Quite a boring game.  There was chances for a win but it just didn't fall right in the box.  Two very good saves from Larrieu.  Ameobi held up play well but got a bit too physical at times.  Think he nearly got in scrap at one point, lol.  Pancake was very poor, Kadar looked ok, Krul's kicking in the 2nd half was dire.  Bad news about Smith coming off, hope it turns out to be nothing serious.

Guest toonlass

Would be surprised to see Level 7 open at all for the cup game. Am pretty sure that my season ticket renewal this year said that I would have to sit elsewhere for cup games as they wouldn't be using Level 7.

Would be surprised to see Level 7 open at all for the cup game. Am pretty sure that my season ticket renewal this year said that I would have to sit elsewhere for cup games as they wouldn't be using Level 7.

I also remember something similar.  Perhaps it was due to us having to give away fans extra space or something though, therefore we couldn't sit in our normal seats?

Guest toonlass

How come the FA get to set the minimum price of tickets for the FA cup? Apparantly Bolton wanted to sell tickets against Lincoln City for a fiver for adults but weren't allowed to cos the FA said no.

Guest firetotheworks

How come the FA get to set the minimum price of tickets for the FA cup? Apparantly Bolton wanted to sell tickets against Lincoln City for a fiver for adults but weren't allowed to cos the FA said no.

Maybe that's not enough for the FA to get a cut of ticket prices? If they get a cut, that is. I'm just speculating.

they probably get a cut so therefore are being greedy

they probably get a cut so therefore are being greedy

Is it not to try to safeguard the 'little club's' payday somehow?  I realise that's a bit arse-about-face when you consider some of the shite attendances.