Reading vs Newcastle United Pre Match Thread - 13/04/10 - 8pm

Stifler

Whats the deal then if its called off never had this problem before, will they give me a refund or a new ticket for the re scheduled game. Also have my train tickets for this one is there any way I can get a refund on these?

Your match ticket will stand for the rescheduled game, or if you can't make it they will offer you a full refund. That is pretty much standard for postponed football matches. As for the train tickets it will depend where you bought them from. Most companies will refund but will also charge an admin fee, thetrainline.co.uk charge a £10 fee for refunds.

Guest jeffers09

Ah the problem is it will probably get moved to a Wednesday night or something and as I’m living in Birmingham I doubt I will be able to get back home I’m just praying it goes ahead.

Just booked a ticket in the Reading fans, going incognito. I've got a Reading membership card as I used to live there, luckily as toon tickets are sold out.

If you see a dude jumping up in the home fans when we score, that'll be me!

The only time in the last 20 years that I heard anyone call themselves 'dude' was jeff bridges in the The Big lebowski'

Guest Roger Kint

Hoping that the out of town location will help this game go ahead............this game MUST go ahead.

Eh? Surely a in town location like ours represents the biggest chance for it to be on ;D

Just booked a ticket in the Reading fans, going incognito. I've got a Reading membership card as I used to live there, luckily as toon tickets are sold out.

If you see a dude jumping up in the home fans when we score, that'll be me!

The only time in the last 20 years that I heard anyone call themselves 'dude' was jeff bridges in the The Big lebowski'

You're right, usually I say 'cat' but I was trying something new.

Guest tommykay

Surely it being just off the motorway the roads will be more easily accessible and well gritted.

Will be gutted if this is called off. Hopefully the worst will be over by 2moro and they can start the clear up.

"Reading confirm that machines to clear snow from car parks and access roads round the ground were expected to operate today and Thursday. More news to follow....  " quote from nufc.com

well I live in Reading

I am so, so sorry for you  :lol:

It's not that bad if you never leave your house.  But then I also work in Slough.  It's a rough life.

http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/brent_david.jpg

?

well I live in Reading

I am so, so sorry for you  :lol:

It's not that bad if you never leave your house.  But then I also work in Slough.  It's a rough life.

http://to55er.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/brent_david.jpg

?

I never thought about that but it does fit quite well.  He's actually making a film named after the area I live in.

I never noticed Thomas the Tank Engine looks like a fleshlight.

:spit:

Fookin hell I had to look up what this meant

:lol: :lol:

Take it you don't have one then ?