Danny Shittu

Theregulars

Thought this would be of interest - editing next to one of the guys working from Big League Weekend (I work at SkySports), they interviewed Kevin Blackwell and the producer said that Kilgallon's agreed to sign, not sure whether he's signed a pre-contract or not. This is apparently from Blackwell to the producer, off-camera.

According to the people on the Football League Show at work he's signing for us on a six-month loan.

We'll see.

Guest Roger Kint

Exactly. Better this than paying for Kilgallon to sit on the bench.

Very true, still bashing the FCB never gets boring for some...... ;D

Exactly this.  provides decent cover that we need.  No point buying a player that isn't good enough for the Premiership and if we do go up, we should be able to attract a better calibre of player to the ones we can now.  Sensible decision.

Guest Heneage

I wasn't even being sarcastic.

I'd far rather we loan Harewood and Shittu then spend money on Beckford and Kilgallon that could be used next season.

Thought this would be of interest - editing next to one of the guys working from Big League Weekend (I work at SkySports), they interviewed Kevin Blackwell and the producer said that Kilgallon's agreed to sign, not sure whether he's signed a pre-contract or not. This is apparently from Blackwell to the producer, off-camera.

According to the people on the Football League Show at work he's signing for us on a six-month loan.

We'll see.

And, as Hughton said, we clearly tried to buy Kilgallon but he opted at the 11th hour to stay at Sheffield United...

I'd far rather we loan Harewood and Shittu then spend money on Beckford and Kilgallon that could be used next season.

Money used next season?  There will be feck all spent if Ashleys still here..

Guest Heneage

Money used next season?  There will be feck all spent if Ashleys still here..

But he's already put 2.5m on players, are you now saying he'll revoke that should we go up and increase our revenue?

Guest Heneage

Name says it all really.. would rather if we use Kadar as our back-up as he needs game time and i think he's up for it.

Right and what happens if we have 2 centre backs injured?