Right sided midfielder

Guest toonlass

Guthrie comes inside a hell of a lot more but I rather him in the team than Ryan Taylor anyday of the week.

Yeah have to agree there. Guthrie at times looks like a footballer. Taylor looks like he'd be a handy plumber. .

Who the hell is this Weiss?

Vladimir Weiss, young winger in City's reserves. Scored in the league cup against Arsenal I think. Only around 18 and plays for his country (which admittedly is Slovakia so it isn't that impressive, but still).

This has been our problem area since Milner left in my opinion.

I've not seen him play but I've heard a few people rate Lua Lua quite highly, would it be worthwhile giving him a bit more first team time although admittedly we require the finished article now.

Lua Lua - not going to make it in my opinion. His namesake was a better player and, quite rightly, not rated as up to required standard by SBR.

I do not think that ANY of the former juniors, with the possible exception of Carrol and Tozer, will make it as Prem players.

Kadar? much better than Tozer imo

Vladimir Weiss, young winger in City's reserves. Scored in the league cup against Arsenal I think. Only around 18 and plays for his country (which admittedly is Slovakia so it isn't that impressive, but still).

And hid Dad is the manager, I've seen him play about 4 or 5 times and he looks like a great prospect.

Guest Roger Kint

And hid Dad is the manager, I've seen him play about 4 or 5 times and he looks like a great prospect.

Saw him against N Ireland last August/September and he was very good. Decent in the few bit i seen since too.