Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Got a feeling Kilgallon will go on and prove to be higher value player but we need bodies in and so am happy at least we've pushed through a deal. He'll play an important part this season so that's worth paying a bit extra for alone.

Really hope he is s*** for you, sorry.

Drinking from the well of bitterness are we?

It's no different to most of you lot laughing at Kieron Dyer everytime he breaks his leg now, in the past and in the future.

Why wouldn't you want him to do well? Because he left Watford for a better team? He performed well for you didn't he? I think you should appreciate the performances he gave you and realise he made you money. He had no responsibility to stay at Watford.

It's no different to most of you lot laughing at Kieron Dyer everytime he breaks his leg now, in the past and in the future.

Why wouldn't you want him to do well? Because he left Watford for a better team? He performed well for you didn't he? I think you should appreciate the performances he gave you and realise he made you money. He had no responsibility to stay at Watford.

He was a cunt for the way he left apparently.

He was a cunt for the way he left apparently.

Yeah lad at work hates him.

He was a c*** for the way he left apparently.

Read that he refused to play, nothing wrong with him

Not encouraging.

Quite understand GG's bitterness.

Not encouraging.

We hate Owen for the same kind of c**tish behavior.

I dislike Owen because he was shit or injured for the majority, at least is seems Williamson bothered to put in some good performances when he wasn't refusing to play :D

Totally understand their anger but sadly that's the footballing world we live in now. Full of cunts, cheats and liars TBH.

It just makes a change that we could be the ones benefiting from someone fucking off another club, instead of ours.

Not encouraging.

On the contrary I quite like his display of cuntishness, it means he has a strong belief in his own ability. Just as long as he's not deluded as well.

Not encouraging.

On the contrary I quite like his display of cuntishness, it means he has a strong belief in his own ability. Just as long as he's not deluded as well.

surely he could play for the people who pay his wages while still having a strong belief in his own ability. it's just another case of a player thinking he should be able to unilaterally alter his contract.

You just made me check this guy's wiki page, and then realized he's been a League 2 player for most of his career. Errmmm... well I guess Pompey saw something in him, they clearly paid a lot for a player with his resumé.

According to our resident Watford fan he was a good/very good championship centre half when Pompey took the risk on him.

I would suggest he's just the sort of signing we need (value wise).

What Williamson did to Watford kind of sounds like what Given did to us,doesn't it?

Given never refused to play and Williamson never served Watford for 10 years but apart from that it's identical ;)

You just made me check this guy's wiki page, and then realized he's been a League 2 player for most of his career. Errmmm... well I guess Pompey saw something in him, they clearly paid a lot for a player with his resumé.

According to our resident Watford fan he was a good/very good championship centre half when Pompey took the risk on him.

I would suggest he's just the sort of signing we need (value wise).

He sounds great for us, very good in the league, potential to step up and dominant to compliment Colo or Taylor who are both more ball playing centre backs despite Taylor beleiving his is a commanding dominant player.

What Williamson did to Watford kind of sounds like what Given did to us,doesn't it?

Given never refused to play and Williamson never served Watford for 10 years but apart from that it's identical ;)

Feigned injury before the Man. City away game last year IIRC.

Guest Brazilianbob

Got a feeling Kilgallon will go on and prove to be higher value player but we need bodies in and so am happy at least we've pushed through a deal. He'll play an important part this season so that's worth paying a bit extra for alone.

I disagree I think Kilgallon knew he would never be able to get in our side ahead of Taylor and colo so he opted to join an EPL side where he has a realistic chance of getting in the first team at centre back.  Cant blame him really if that's what he thought.

Guest toonlass

:sadnod:

We dont know that he actually feigned injury though do we. Thats quite an accusation.

Cant remember what the press release was. It may have said he was injured but no one can say for sure that he feigned it.

More likely that Man City asked him not to be played for fear of injury so close to the deal being concluded.

Was Williamsons "injury" ever confirmed?

Could be a pointless argument if not, from what Watford matey said it work it seemed pretty conclusive but the same could be said about Given depending on the Toon fan you were speaking to.