Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Transfer fee now sorted everyone happy he's on his way according to SSN.

They just said that like? He (i.e a defender) is someone we really need if Taylor is going to be out any length of time.

SSN have just done a bit on it.  Said we'd finally agreed the fee and that he'll sign a 3.5 year deal with the final fee being undisclosed.  Went to a short interview with Hughton where he talked about Williamson a bit, big lad, right age to still improve ect.

Sounds good, to be honest I was a lot more disappointed in this failing as I was Beckford, what I have heard about Williamson filled me with a lot more confidence that a) he could excel at this level and b) he would be able to step up.

SSN have just done a bit on it.  Said we'd finally agreed the fee and that he'll sign a 3.5 year deal with the final fee being undisclosed.

Bet we have taken on the pay per play deal Ponpey had, £1mill to Pompey the rest to Watford.

SSN have just done a bit on it.  Said we'd finally agreed the fee and that he'll sign a 3.5 year deal with the final fee being undisclosed.

its obviously whatever pompey owe watford on him

Probably between £1m and £1.2m.

£1.1m?

£1.1m?

:lol:

SSN have just done a bit on it.  Said we'd finally agreed the fee and that he'll sign a 3.5 year deal with the final fee being undisclosed.  Went to a short interview with Hughton where he talked about Williamson a bit, big lad, right age to still improve ect.

Those quotes are from a few days ago, I think. Still, good news, hopefully they're right.

£1.1m?

£1.15m

Those quotes are from a few days ago, I think. Still, good news, hopefully they're right.

When did the news about Harewoods injury come out?, thought that was only today.

When did the news about Harewoods injury come out?, thought that was only in the last day.

Harewoods injury news was today wasn't it?