Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I think he had a pretty faultless game apart from the goal. Also his no nonsense heading gave the back 4 and Krul more confidence even when we were under the cosh. But against Suarez and Sturridge next week I don't know who we can play at CB because even Coloccini and Mbiwa will struggle against their pace.

I think he had a pretty faultless game apart from the goal. Also his no nonsense heading gave the back 4 and Krul more confidence even when we were under the cosh. But against Suarez and Sturridge next week I don't know who we can play at CB because even Coloccini and Mbiwa will struggle against their pace.

Mbwia was torn to shreds by the Morecambe front line earlier in the season. Shudder to think what will happen against those 2 on his current form.

I watched the match and it was hardly his best performance, but I can't say he was "torn to shreds."

It matters not I suppose. Whoever we play at CB against Liverpool will get bummed by S+S.

"Torn to shreds" :lol: Come on man.

It was on Sky. Surprised you didn't see it. Think he got a 3/10 in the chronicle the next day and that was generous.

Mapou is far more equipped to deal with the Liverpool forward line than Williamson mate.

"Torn to shreds" :lol: Come on man.

It was on Sky. Surprised you didn't see it. Think he got a 3/10 in the chronicle the next day and that was generous.

Mapou is far more equipped to deal with the Liverpool forward line than Williamson mate.

He's got absolutely zero confidence and gave a truly awful performances in his last game. A centre half getting subbed at half time says it all. He was actually running away from the ball at times.

I think throwing the lad back in against Suarez and Sturridge would be suicidal.

I think throwing the lad back in against Suarez and Sturridge would be suicidal.

And playing Williamson wouldn't?

He's going to have the turning circle of an elephant against the two of them man. My guess is he will concede a penalty or two too.

Guest icemanblue

i missed their goal so i thought willo had a good game.

He was decent other than for the goal, like. Can't really say he had a good game because of that, but he was far from terrible.

It's a gutter Mapou has fluffed his lines because he could really be great alongside Colo, chemistry is just not there yet though.

And it won't be. With partnerships on the field, be it up front, in the middle or at the back, you need a balance first and foremost. Colo and Mapou give you absolutely none of it, even if one's slower than molasses and the other's pretty quick.

That said, I'd rather any combination of the other 3 than one that includes Williamson.