Bling Generation Banned From Tup Tup!!!!

Thespence

Meanwhile, Hughton has banned his players from attending a Newcastle city centre nightclub that had become popular with the club’s younger players.

From the same article but McNally has got the wrong location.

Newcastle’s first signing of the transfer window, Danny Simpson, has made his peace with Toon team-mate Nile Ranger. The two clashed in a training ground incident just before Christmas but have resolved their differences after Simpson made his on-loan move from Manchester United permanent. Simpson agreed to lower his wage demands after Hughton explained Newcastle’s wage-cap policy.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-star-Alan-Smith-at-centre-of-transfer-battle-with-Blackburn-considering-swap-deal-for-Keith-Andrews-article298815.html

I wonder if Hughton has the balls to punish them if they go there after his "ban".

He'll sit them down for the "I'm not mad at you ... just disappointed" routine, feel guilty about coming down on them too hard and then take them out for ice cream.

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder if Hughton has the balls to punish them if they go there after his "ban".

Considering Shearer never punished anyone breaking his ban.........

Guest Roger Kint

That's fairly irrelevant really?

Why? He is having a dig at Hughton for the sake of it when Shearer did the same thing yet isnt mocked about it? Fair enough though, lets judge a persons balls by how popular with fans they are ;D

Why? He is having a dig at Hughton for the sake of it when Shearer did the same thing yet isnt mocked about it? Fair enough though, lets judge a persons balls by how popular with fans they are ;D

So If Hughton makes a mistake it's ok if it's one Shearer made? Give your head a shake man. That's just daft.

Guest Roger Kint

So If Hughton makes a mistake it's ok if it's one Shearer made? Give your head a shake man. That's just daft.

I have no idea what you are reading but I am accusing him of saying that man, he is attacking Hughton before owt happened despite Shearer doing exactly what he is accusing him of. I agree its daft but its not my head that needs shaking tbh ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Where did he mention Shearer? :undecided:

He didnt, unless you are just trying to be a tit i was pointing out that saying Hughton would be lacking balls for something Shearer did himself is a bit daft....unless i missed him get called for it at the time? Nevermind, though, i have better things to worry about than you understanding this, the pubs open ;D

Where did he mention Shearer? :undecided:

He didnt, unless you are just trying to be a tit i was pointing out that saying Hughton would be lacking balls for something Shearer did himself is a bit daft....unless i missed him get called for it at the time? Nevermind, though, i have better things to worry about than you understanding this, the pubs open ;D

If they defied Shearer (and I've not read anything to suggest they did) then he'd have got criticised for it. People thought he handled the Barton situation badly at the end of last season and said so, and thought he made mistakes with his team selection & tactics and said so. The notion that he's above criticism simply isn't true.

Either way,you can't say Hughton can't be criticised for allowing the players to break rules he's supposed to have made, just because you think Shearer did the same.

Enjoy the pub :thup: