ESPN available for FREE between 10th - 13th September.

Guest north shields lad

Its been free since friday mate!, got every single match programmed in to tape plus the UFC.

Watched Dortmund V Hamburg yesterday and f*** me is that Dortmund crowd something else!?

Aye superb fans, second biggest average attendances in Europe after the Mancs I think.

Love ESPN, had it since the start of the season.

Its been free since friday mate!, got every single match programmed in to tape plus the UFC.

Watched Dortmund V Hamburg yesterday and f*** me is that Dortmund crowd something else!?

Aye superb fans, second biggest average attendances in Europe after the Mancs I think.

Im seriously thinking of getting it. If they get the NFL for next year then I will 100% be signing up like.

if i sky+ the milan derby can i still watch it after the free weekend?

I would think so!, ive got about 6 matches recorded this weekend so I bloody hope you can!!

Not usually. You need to be still subscribed to the channel.

Guest guinness_fiend

I was over there last year for a drinking weekend with mates.  We timed it to coincide with the local derby and lord - I've never experienced anything like it in my entire life.

Free ESPN! Fuck you Sky and your "special heights team", two months and three missed appointments later I still don't have a dish after moving home. All the time still billing me for my subscription.

What's keegan like on it?? He seemed good to listen to on itv today.