Newcastle United 2 - 0 Crystal Palace - 27/01/10 - Post match reaction from p19

Dave

How does Smith do it? He wanders round the pitch giving stupid fouls away and shouting at players actually doing their job.

I just think he believes he's doing his job. He takes it to extremes, he thinks his only job is to sit 5 yards in front of the defence and run about a bit. Who knows - maybe that's what he's been told to do.

Probably been mentioned, but did anyone else see that charver on level 7 at half-time who was pretty much comatosed? He was led out the concourse by two coppers, god knows what he was on,  looked completely out of it, couldn't stand up.

I saw one get dragged out during the first half for banging on the roof.

More lookalikes to add to the collection - Alan Rickman and two Coloccinis.

Guest michaelfoster

Ranger offered little before the goal imo, his first touch was poor & gave the ball away a couple of times, he needs to learn how to head in front of goal too, not the first time he's missed a fairly easy header on goal.

IMO he's not doing good enough in front of goal yet but there is potential

I cant believe how you can think that tbh. Each to their own, but it begs belief imo. Ranger for me didn't put a foot wrong, and presented a much better attacking threat when he came on. I even thought his touch was good. He should have scored that header, but in the good striker cliche, he got up, didn't hide and got his goal .

A couple of his first touches were poor which caused him to give the ball away, should of done much better with the header. For a striker he doesnt take his chances often enough, which means hes only got 2 goals this season, i doubt he will manage more than 5 this season tbh

He does have potential though.

Probably been mentioned, but did anyone else see that charver on level 7 at half-time who was pretty much comatosed? He was led out the concourse by two coppers, god knows what he was on,  looked completely out of it.

I think Jill mentioned it. Did anyone else notice the Palace fans who were dressed as gauchos in sombreros and the whole shebang,  :lol:

:snod: Totally out of it.

Guest toonlass

I love Sky Sport's picture of Warnock:

http://img.skysports.com/10/01/218x298/Neil-Warnock-Crystal-Palace_2411780.jpg

"Lift with your back, not with your knees.....oh fucking hell man!"

a bit off beat, but has anyone else noticed that woman who plays the guitar outside Barker and Stonehouse has proper piled the beef on recently?

Has she ate her one time singing guitar playing partner?

:lol:  probably.  Coupled with a few cheeky steak sandwiches from 'Quality Catering'.

i think you'll find thats keefaz

Guest toonlass

Mate reckons he saw Chopra punch a fan?

Chopra was signing autographs for some kids and a guy walked over and spat in his face so Chopra chased after him and smacked him!

Can't really blame him then. Spitting in someone's face is disgusting behaviour.

Chopra was signing autographs for some kids and a guy walked over and spat in his face so Chopra chased after him and smacked him!

Can't really blame him then. Spitting in someone's face is disgusting behaviour.

Go on there Rocky!

If true then no one can blame him.

Go on there Rocky!

If true then no one can blame him.

Fair play chops aye! Forgot to mention, mate's text did have "fan" in inverted commas!

Probably been mentioned, but did anyone else see that charver on level 7 at half-time who was pretty much comatosed? He was led out the concourse by two coppers, god knows what he was on,  looked completely out of it.

I think Jill mentioned it. Did anyone else notice the Palace fans who were dressed as gauchos in sombreros and the whole shebang,  :lol:

Ha, they were Palace fans were they... saw em drinking pre-game.

Guest toonlass

Ha, they were Palace fans were they... saw em drinking pre-game.

Aye they were all sat together in the Palace end. Me and my mate were laughing, he said he had seen them in the gate pre-match.

Anyone know where I can see the goals?

Not on the BBC site yet (if the're even going to be). I assume they're on the official site already.

Cheers, but you have to pay for the official site dont you?

Yes.

Anyone know where I can see the goals?

Not on the BBC site yet (if the're even going to be). I assume they're on the official site already.

Cheers, but you have to pay for the official site dont you?

Yes.

Then thats nee good mate!  :lol:

Cheers anyway.

Guest firetotheworks

Looks like he's skiing. Photoshop oppourtunity and a half.

Looks like he's skiing. Photoshop oppourtunity and a half.

Looks like there's two blokes having a game of scissors, paper, stone in front of him