Mike Ashley Uncovered: An Inside Out Special

Ritchie

Guest Geordiekev

Well that done us a world of good a day before the window closes, unless Ashley fucks over the whistle blower with a last minute stab at Moses........... yeah right, what a fucking mess.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Awww man! He missed a brilliant opportunity there to go "But told us they are watching the programme...hello Mike" *waves* :laugh:

;D

I thought that too

Well that done us a world of good a day before the window closes, unless Ashley f***s over the whistle blower with a last minute stab at Moses........... yeah right, what a f***ing mess.

I thought it was only being shown in NE & Cumbria.

Guest Geordiekev

Well that done us a world of good a day before the window closes, unless Ashley f***s over the whistle blower with a last minute stab at Moses........... yeah right, what a f***ing mess.

I thought it was only being shown in NE & Cumbria.

Available everywhere on SKY.

It's nothing anyone in their right mind wouldn't have guessed - Sports Direct uses what is effectively slave labour to sell charvas their cheap clobber. Is it going to force him out? No. Will it make life slightly more uncomfortable for him professionally? I'd imagine so.

I thought the bit about his ownership of NUFC were, for the most part, cliched bollocks. It didn't do anything to dispel the "we hate southerners" myth or the idea we're bipolar fuckwits and when one of your talking heads is Beefy you know your in trouble. It could've been so much better in that respect.

Overall a thumbs down from me. Apart from the "Mike charged is £1 for a nibble of his KFC" bit. Solid gold :lol:

It's nothing anyone in their right mind wouldn't have guessed - Sports Direct uses what is effectively slave labour to sell charvas their cheap clobber. Is it going to force him out? No. Will it make life slightly more uncomfortable for him professionally? I'd imagine so.

I thought the bit about his ownership of NUFC were, for the most part, cliched bollocks. It didn't do anything to dispel the "we hate southerners" myth or the idea we're bipolar fuckwits and when one of your talking heads is Beefy you know your in trouble. It could've been so much better in that respect.

Overall a thumbs down from me. Apart from the "Mike charged is £1 for a nibble of his KFC" bit. Solid gold :lol:

At least it didn't just blame those deluded Geordies too much.

Guest Geordiekev

It's going to have no impact. Go back to bed.

OK dad in all of your wisdom I will retire ................ fucktard.

Considering I've recently been banned for "needless abuse" I'm going to run to the teacher and insist you get clipped for that.

At least it didn't just blame those deluded Geordies too much.

I did a real life facepalm when they showed Kinnear and said "but he appointed another southerner".

Guest Geordiekev

Play nice please.

O0

Considering I've recently been banned for "needless abuse" I'm going to run to the teacher and insist you get clipped for that.

Consider me told off :knuppel2:

Presenter said himself "Ashley places orders THROUGH AGENTS"

It'll be the agents hunting out the sweat houses and not Ashley.

The BBC just hoped and assumed that most of the thick Geordie c*nts watching would have missed that slight technicality.

Rule no. 1 for BBC current affairs programme makers - don't let facts get in the way of the agenda we're setting.

The BBC just hoped and assumed that most of the thick Geordie c*nts watching would have missed that slight technicality.

Rule no. 1 BBC current affairs programme makers - don't let facts get in the way of the agenda we're setting.

What agenda man? We already fucking hated him :lol:

Rule no. 1 BBC current affairs programme makers - don't let facts get in the way of the agenda we're setting.

These agents will have reputations for getting the best deals in third world sweatshops. The idea that Mike is touring Laos looking for a suitable warehouse is fucking bonkers, it's obvious that there'll be middle men.