Fitz Hall signs from QPR on loan for remainder of the season

ToonTastic

Give it 2 weeks, he's a bad defender.

I'm not sure that he's bad, he seems to be capable of playing well but can't always maintain it.  I think if he's motivated then he could do a good job for us.

Early days but anyone think he could have it in him to replace Butt in mid? Even replacing the option of Butt would be great news.

The LAST thing we need in midfield is a defender. Look at how we played last night without any cloggers in the centre and 2 proper wingers, something I've been crying out for all season. The very idea of reverting to Butt / Smith or even worse Hall in the middle of the park makes my blood run cold.

playing in top of the table team surrounded by decent players and in front of a decent keeper, with a fanatical support home and away - that's got to get you stepping up your game and I think Hall will respond

Early days but anyone think he could have it in him to replace Butt in mid? Even replacing the option of Butt would be great news.

The LAST thing we need in midfield is a defender. Look at how we played last night without any cloggers in the centre and 2 proper wingers, something I've been crying out for all season. The very idea of reverting to Butt / Smith or even worse Hall in the middle of the park makes my blood run cold.

You think we can play and win without a DM throughout the rest of the season? I certainly don't and Butt isn't up to it. I was kind of hoping Halls physical presence could offer something we've never had in mid before, height and strength. We can't play open all the time, you'll be the first to complain when were leaking goals costing us matches. If we had a decent DM we'd never have to see Butt again, or Smith, and we'd probably get a more attacking player to go alongside him getting rid of the rest of the non runners we've got in the centre.

Give it 2 weeks, he's a bad defender.

What did you think of last nights performance?

I wasn't there, have to work on Friday till 6.

I've seem have play plenty of times though, i'd rather have him in than Tozer but i'm not so sure he's a better bet than Kadar.

Guest Heneage

He's a clogger, he can't really do much more, but we need that sometimes. I wish he'd scored instead of Carroll after reading the story about Binnsy's mate. :lol: