Twitter

Thespence

Is that really offensive to anyone though?

I would say that it is generally "white" people who are trying to appear perfectly NOT racist that seem to take the most offence at stuff like that.

Jews aren't a race and are predominantly white anyway :lol: It's just more negative, anti-semitic stereotyping and you've completely missed the point.

It's nonsensical to even suggest he should be punished/banned for this. Posting an amusing cartoon, which was literally designed to show he isn't racist?

Christ. Whoever is 'offended' by this wants a good shaking.

It's nonsensical to even suggest he should be punished/banned for this. Posting an amusing cartoon, which was literally designed to show he isn't racist?

Christ. Whoever is 'offended' by this wants a good shaking.

None of the stereotypes in that pic has any historical implication or association remotely close to the one portraying the jew as greedy and money-obsessed. I think there is a problematic element to it.

Guest firetotheworks

It's both offensive and funny purely because he's an absolute daft shite and you'd be daft to think that he meant it in a genuinely harmful way. I doubt I'd find it funny if I was Jewish though.

While I agree, it's Balotelli. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, it's like when Steven Taylor posted the super racist picture of what he described as Haidara, Sissoko and Anita. You pretty much just laugh at the stupidity, but there needs to be consistency in these things regardless of the person doing it.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't find it, but someone on my Twitter posted a photo of Steven Taylor wearing this the other day. :lol: What an absolute clip of a person. How's he not embarrassed.

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/141252083344_1.jpg