Twitter

Thespence

Where's this whole scarf obsession come from with varying fan groups and other outlets on twitter? Seen lots of 'Scarves for Speed' related tweets today a long with some 'bring back the scarves' stuff a little while back.

Anelka has been tweeting loads today, from one tweet it seems to be about being placed on the transfer list but it's all in French so I can't be bothered to translate them.

Could be interesting, could not :dontknow:

That was at 16:17, he has tweeted around 11 times in the last 10 minutes or so, could be getting interesting :pow:

Edit: Sorry just read what I posted, I had already read on here that he was transfer listed, just thought the influx of tweets today could be interesting given I have rarely seen him tweet before  :undecided:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Paul Dummett in the squad for tomorrow then, wonder if he'll make the bench.

Supposed to be quite decent.

is he?  when i went to the reserve game against Liverpool he was on crutches and in a knee brace!  was meant to be a long term injury.

He's a good player however he is more of a left back than centre back but bit like tavernier who can do both.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

is he?  when i went to the reserve game against Liverpool he was on crutches and in a knee brace!  was meant to be a long term injury.

He's a good player however he is more of a left back than centre back but bit like tavernier who can do both.

Some on here said he was a fairly good prospect around the US shambles when he was sent from Holland to join the first team.

Some on here said he was a fairly good prospect around the US shambles when he was sent from Holland to join the first team.

he is a good prospect,  my initial reply was about him being in the squad rather than answering you question.