Twitter

Thespence

Simon Bird send me a message he ask them about it and they say there is no truth about it..... Then again who in the world will belive them? They can not say yes until they get all their money and run.

:thup: Clearly happening tbh.

OptaJoe Opta Sports

33 - If all shots that hit the woodwork had gone in instead, Birmingham & Newcastle would be in the relegation zone with 33 points. Margins

Stats like that are just annoying meaningless nonsense IMO. What if all the shots that didn't hit the target had gone in instead? What if all the passes made on the pitch had been shots instead and they had gone in? :huff:

It's a bit better than that, I mean hitting the post is very almost scoring a goal. Just means we've held on by the skin of our teeth sometimes.

No shame in that, we've had some fucking shitty luck this year too.

If all of the deflected shots that resulted in goals had missed the target, Newcastle would have wrapped up the Premier League title in March.

Guest Flatline

Shefki Kuqi has and 18 inch by 6 inch battering ram of a schlong which he regularly uses to destroy vaginas and knock down buildings.

I bet you wouldnt mind spreading your hams for that schlong?

Shefki Kuqi has and 18 inch by 6 inch battering ram of a schlong which he regularly uses to destroy vaginas and knock down buildings.

I bet you wouldnt mind spreading your hams for that schlong?

Your well filthy, you are.

I was tempted to rant about that stat meself but it became a bit of an unreadable mess and I gave up :lol:

That happens to me all the time :lol:

Sometimes I just think "fuck it, i'm not wasting my time here" and just post it anyway (leaves self open to easy pun)

Guest palnese

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

@AlanSmithy17 is another fake twitter account! Just another #egg