Twitter

Thespence

He'll be class. Don't want him to go there, same with Willian.

I think he'll score goals but there's just something about him that I can't put my finger on which means I don't seem to rate him as highly as others do.

Guest BooBoo

Had to stop following Scott Wilson on Twitter. The fella is a Mackem right? He has to be. Always seems to be making negative remarks about nufc.

I think that paper has always slightly leant towards Sunderland. Not much circulation of it north of the Tyne.

Had to stop following Scott Wilson on Twitter. The fella is a Mackem right? He has to be. Always seems to be making negative remarks about nufc.

I think that paper has always slightly leant towards Sunderland. Not much circulation of it north of the Tyne.

Ah right. That explains a lot. Always negative about Newcastle whilst wanking over Sunderland. Makes sense.

Guest bimpy474

Still makes me chuckle that people even some on here are willing to believe ITK's. There are none.

Never underestimate the gullibility of some people.

Guest BooBoo

The nugget who will not be named on Twitter who claims he's NUFC ITK. What's actually far more annoying than his obvious nonsense is the way others rabbit on about him. He'll never stop as long as he keeps getting the attention and mentions.