Twitter

Thespence

danny guthrie ‏@dannyguthrie20

Lord knows I could put the cat amongst the pigeons tonight #SAP

danny guthrie ‏@dannyguthrie20

Should I throw this grenade? sit back and watch it blow baby #SAP

Guthrie sinking to the depths of Leon Knight :anguish:

Lobstergate pretty much sealed that: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2157281/Danny-Guthries-wedding-turns-mass-brawl.html

Steve Wraith tweeting that the playing staff have been disillusioned by lack of signings in the summer and there's unrest in the camp.

Make of it what you will.

I regard anything that comes out of his gob as baseless bull, recall him saying something about HBA not being the same player after injury look at how that worked out

I asked him about that after the Blackburn match when HBA scored the Messi goal, he said that Barton told him when Hatem returned to training after the injury he was a "raspberry ripple" and finished.

I'm sure they see we failed to build very much on what we had and did. Just like us supporters. Hopefully they're professional enough to not let it effect their football and drive. Reckon this "unrest" thing is a Wraith special though.

I'm sure they see we failed to build very much on what we had and did. Just like us supporters. Hopefully they're professional enough to not let it effect their football and drive. Reckon this "unrest" thing is a Wraith special though.

knowing Steve he will be passing on what he has heard in good faith.  He's certainly not going to make some shite up in order to get abused on twitter all night.

He's a good lad Steve, but he's a bit of a drama queen. He does like to post stuff like this every now and again.

My thinking too binnsy.

From what I've seen from our performances so far, it's fairly obvious that something's not quite right.

Aye, four-four-fucking-two.

http://matchchat.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mike.jpg

The fact about Wraith is that he likes the sound of his own voice and likes to show that he knows stuff. Nobody ends up with the 'role' he has unless that is the case. He'll make sure that whatever he hears regardless of where it is on the reliability/fact spectrum will be heard - prime example the stuff about Ben Arfa being a cripple.

I don't know the bloke personally but I can't stand people who craic on like that in a public medium and certainly won't be taking what he says as gospel.

Steve Wraith isn't the brightest start in the sky. As mentioned, he loves the sound of his own voice and will do anything to get involved in the media. I'm not even sure he goes to the games anymore, didn't Dekka ban him from the ground?

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/sundaysun/feb2012/7/6/vicar-steve-wraith-next-to-a-wreath-at-st-james-park-222760483.jpg

It's shit like this that once made our fans a laughing stock around the country.