Twitter

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Why are the majority of our fanbase completely oblivious to the goings on at NUFC?

Basically the very reason i dont use twitter other than to look. Frightening the way most carry on there when it comes to us.

Why are the majority of our fanbase completely oblivious to the goings on at NUFC?

Basically the very reason i dont use twitter other than to look. Frightening the way most carry on there when it comes to us.

Soopa fans who support the the team but not the regime.

Enablers.

Guest Roger Kint

Enablers.

The ones who work themselves up as they think we should be signing someone like Benteke for £8m and others who genuinely believe we will spend £50m+ are worst :lol:

But yeah soopafans who cant work out why fans are stopping going are pretty moronic

Enablers.

The ones who work themselves up as they think we should be signing someone like Benteke for £8m and others who genuinely believe we will spend £50m+ are worst :lol:

But yeah soopafans who cant work out why fans are stopping going are pretty moronic

The £50+ million we've got to spend and the give Pardew a chance, he'll get it right when we buy the players this summer make me die a little inside every time I hear/read their drivel.

It's amazing how uneducated some are to the Pardew stats and club status. I guess the problem is we have an amalgamation of intelligent dissection of the club from a diverse community of supporters from all over the world. However most supporters only read shoddy written articles from journos who barely watch us play at all.

Lineker's somehow managed to upset Lee Dixon with this:

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker  4h

A rare opportunity on Sunday to choose your preference of coverage. Very much hope you select @BBCOne to watch the World Cup final.

Lee Dixon ‏@LeeDixon2

@GaryLineker @BBCOne Are you kidding me!

Lee Dixon ‏@LeeDixon2  1h

Sorry people are missing my point. It just seemed like a crass thing for Gary to tweet

Silly twat. :lol:

BBC coverage wise, Linekar when he has some actual punditry is head and shoulders above many of the guests and yet is left to do the presenting bits and not have much comment, seems a huge waste to me.

Guest Roger Kint

Christoon-armylegg ‏@magpielegge86 3m

We still need two strikers in my eyes!!!!!

Reza Indra Pratama ‏@RezaIndraPr 32s

@magpielegge86 What for?? We have many strikers now! We just need winger. #NUFC

:idiot2: Our fans...

Guest Roger Kint

I actually had a pissed conversation with a guy at the bus stop on Saturday night who said things to me like 'Support the team not the regime' and 'could have been a Leeds or Portsmouth'. I shit you not.

Honestly hate that first bit. There really isnt a difference tbh. Then again the second is so infuriating to hear as well

I actually had a p*ssed conversation with a guy at the bus stop on Saturday night who said things to me like 'Support the team not the regime' and 'could have been a Leeds or Portsmouth'. I s*** you not.

You lose brain cells everytime you conversate with people like this.

I'd advise to stay well clear.

I actually had a pissed conversation with a guy at the bus stop on Saturday night who said things to me like 'Support the team not the regime' and 'could have been a Leeds or Portsmouth'. I shit you not.

Should've followed him home and raped his wife and kidnapped his children.

I actually had a p*ssed conversation with a guy at the bus stop on Saturday night who said things to me like 'Support the team not the regime' and 'could have been a Leeds or Portsmouth'. I s*** you not.

Should've followed him home and raped his wife and kidnapped his children.

It was considered tbh.