And you thought we had problems

Guest Chris P

Guest Chris P

Sorry but regardless of their league position IMO were in amuch better position................................................................

So, to be honest Liverpool are probs the club I'm least concernd about, their probs the only club in the world that I couldn't care less about if they went out of business. I'd rather see Sunderland, Portsmouth, Leeds, Man Ure, Chelsea, Spurs, Man City survive above them, infact somewhere along the lines I would be disapointed if any of those clubs went out of business, Liverpool though is a different story, I would probs celebrate for a week non stop if they went bust.

So, to be honest Liverpool are probs the club I'm least concernd about, their probs the only club in the world that I couldn't care less about if they went out of business. I'd rather see Sunderland, Portsmouth, Leeds, Man Ure, Chelsea, Spurs, Man City survive above them, infact somewhere along the lines I would be disapointed if any of those clubs went out of business, Liverpool though is a different story, I would probs celebrate for a week non stop if they went bust.

LOL

Guest Chris P

hehe :pow:

Also, for someone to think their problems are worse then ours is a fairly stupid suggestion. I mean we have been relegated, still have a wage bill for a higher end Premiership club and a £100m loan to payback to Ashley at some point. Where as Liverpool sell more shirts worldwide then us, get more sponsorship money, play more games, get more TV money, get Premiership money, and are only a few points off 4th place.

Feel exactly the same way.

Guest palnese

Feel exactly the same way.

Yep..  >:D

So it's probs that you don't like them then?. Probs!

I am sure that with Liverpool being the lucky club they are, they will fall on their feet somehow as they usually do.

no doubt, as clubs go they are the luckiest on the planet and some random multi billionaire will end up buying them and this season they'll probably stumble into 4th because the others are too afraid to get it in case that might be considered progress for the league

Not sure of why the anti-Liverpool feelings, decent bunch of fans on the whole who love their football and it is a big part of their lives and of the community. Very similar to Newcastle.

I would far rather one of the latest fashion accessories such as Chelsea went bust.