Newcastle United 5 - 1 Cardiff City - 05/02/10 - post match reaction from p22

Dave

Now, now.  Let's not get carried away by a win against a clearly unpredictable opponent, who score loads one match and concede loads the next.  They have been 4-0 up at half time to draw 4-4 at full time this season ffs.

Good win.  Next game is telling.

How can you complain about people leaving early when you're not even there?!

Because if I were there I wouldn't have left early?

I just dont get how anyone can say that unless they're there, that's all.

Sorry, that's utter bullshit.

I've never left a game even 1 second early, I don't have to have been there tonight to have an opinion on people leaving early.

Now, now.  Let's not get carried away by a win against a clearly unpredictable opponent, who score loads one match and concede loads the next.  They have been 4-0 up at half time to draw 4-4 at full time this season ffs.

Sod that! I'll have the excitement as and when it comes thankyou! Don't know how long I'm gonna have o ration this feeling for!  :thup:

We're enjoying a massive win in a very important match for us, if you don't mind..?

How can you complain about people leaving early when you're not even there?!

Because if I were there I wouldn't have left early?

I just dont get how anyone can say that unless they're there, that's all.

Sorry, that's utter bullshit.

I've never left a game even 1 second early, I don't have to have been there tonight to have an opinion on people leaving early.

I'm not pretending to be a super fan or owt, am far from it but i've never left early. I prefer to get there as early as possible and leave about a minute after the final whistle. The price of the tickets these days am getting my moneys worth.

What i can never understand is the people paying for a ticket and they stand in the back of the stadium around the bookies watching it on a tiny fuking screen. WTF is that about?

Sod that! I'll have the excitement as and when it comes thankyou! Don't know how long I'm gonna have o ration this feeling for!  :thup:

Exactly. And, what's more, we need to take this confidence and belief in the quality of the players into the next match.

Interesting to see how well the goals are spread around our forwards this season.

By my calculation, Nolan with 11 followed by Ameobi, Carroll and Lovenkrands all on 8, not forgetting the 5 Harewood scored and a couple for young Nile.  Not bad.

Impressive result tonight anyway and it's heartening that we pulled that out of the bag with our six January signings all starting the game.  I feel much less tetchy about our prospects now we've got 2 competent and natural wingers, hopefully we'll rip a few teams apart between now and the end of the season due to that extra pace and balance.  Very encouraging.

Guest neesy111

Interesting to see how well the goals are spread around our forwards this season.

By my calculation, Nolan with 11 followed by Ameobi, Carroll and Lovenkrands all on 8, not forgetting the 5 Harewood scored and a couple for young Nile.  Not bad.

better than having 2 players on 20 goals each imo, means we don't rely on 1 striker to get all of our goals

Guest firetotheworks

Steve Stone pointed out exactly what a lot have been saying. That purely by having Routledge there it frees up Jonas to be twice the player because they cant afford to double up on him. Just think when Enrique is back with Routledge on the right with Simpson. And a mobile midfield if we're pushing it. :fwap: