New England Away Kit...

Ishmael

For those of you over the atlantic wanting Newcastle football shirts, I've fond a website in Canada that does them, no doubt they will probs ship to the USA.

http://www.jerseycity.ca/productDetails/1107006/1018720/1000462

$99  :yikes:

Thats Canadian, I don't know what the current exchange rate is between US and Canadian dollars.

That's still gotta be like 75-85 US.

For those of you over the atlantic wanting Newcastle football shirts, I've fond a website in Canada that does them, no doubt they will probs ship to the USA.

http://www.jerseycity.ca/productDetails/1107006/1018720/1000462

$99  :yikes:

Thats Canadian, I don't know what the current exchange rate is between US and Canadian dollars.

Probably about 95 US...

Close, $92.80

Guest Stephen927

I'm not sold on it yet, but that was the same with the current home shirt, got to wait and see it looks like while they're playing. I still think the current home shirt it just a glorified polo so I'm not paying anything like what they want for it at the moment.

I'll probably end up buying this, short sleeved, with Terry printed on it.

it's pricey ordering stuff from the states too. i thought i'd scored in getting an oakland raiders shirt for $15, only to find it was going to cost $60 or something in postage, making it not quite the bargain i thought it was

Tell me about it, I have the same problem in reverse, my mum sends me regular supplies of Bisto gravy and mint sauce, it costs her more in shipping than it does for the items.

LOL, the Gaytriots don't play in that kit when they play us (the Dolphins) in Miami unless it's a night game, we always play in white and force the opponents to sweat it in the florida sun in dark colours :)

As for the England strip, it's a bit bland, but still it's ok except for the cuffs, like someone above said not worth the price tag, I would deffinately consider buying the home shirt though, and I never buy England shirts.

Euradouche.