Current away form

Dinho lad

How is our away form s*** when we've only lost like 3 or 4 games in the league?

the performances mate, if you think we'll win many more the way we've been playing you have more faith than i......when was the last away win by the way ?

It's becoming more and more of a headscratcher in terms of what to actually do away from home nowadays. I hope Hughton's got something up his sleeve like or this is going to start really hurting us. Swansea's a massive game and they keep it tight at home.

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

Draw away and your nearest oppostion win. Soon enough you'll lose ground. We'll end up in the play offs if we can't win enough on the road.

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

Draw away and your nearest oppostion win. Soon enough you'll lose ground. We'll end up in the play offs if we can't win enough on the road.

and some have been saying it's been coming for a while.

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

Are they the same ones who have been complaining about our defensive line ups away from home?

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

Are they the same ones who have been complaining about our defensive line ups away from home?

4-4-2 didn't work. Yeah, we get it. Result.

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

and we'd have romped home tonight with smith and nolan ?

Guest malandro

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

Does it matter? On form (home and away) over the last six games we’re fifth in the table. If this continues we could easily end the season outside the top two.

I think we’ll be OK but we’re far from home and dry.

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

We didn't need to romp home, a draw would have done nicely.

'Cos it's knee-jerk.

We didn't need to romp home, a draw would have done nicely.

you been watching the games recently ? we should have got beat off ten man leicester,were second best at sheff weds,derby at home was one of those games...like derby away!,palace could easy have taken a point.....performances!

you can get points playing poorly for a bit.....but it will never last. we seem to have been sussed.

'a draw would have done nicely' :lol:

I'm not saying we have a divine right to win all games, but howay I've seen Derby, Harper has more talent in his little finger.

When we should have taken 6 points across their two games, we've take 1. It's pathetic.

Saturday's game is massive,vital we pick up 3 points.

And it could hardly be a tougher game, Swansea have only lost 2 games at home this season.

to notts forest when they had their big away run going and ............boro!

I'm not saying we have a divine right to win all games, but howay I've seen Derby, Harper has more talent in his little finger.

When we should have taken 6 points across their two games, we've take 1. It's pathetic.

its intresting to note derbys home results vs us wba and forest 2 wins and a draw, not to mention our particular difficulties with them in recent times (why can't we beat derby in 4 attempts when in either season they're crap) they seem a team well capable of raising their game when the big boys come to town

Guest Heneage

You can't predict games though, the ones you should win you will lose. Look at Cardiff at WBA.

knee jerk post?

Knee jerk is after ONE bad result.

How many awful away performances is this now ?

Its a DELAYED angry response if anything

We need to score first, and this team is like a 110 year old man getting up in the morning when they're playing away.

...and some have been getting a lot of abuse for saying it, too