When Will Face-Hugger (Steve Bruce) Be Sacked Sweepstake!

NG32

When will facehugger be binned, how long has he got left, how long can the mackems put up with this?

Who will panic first, the yank or quinn?

When will he go??

3 more winless games I reckon.

Bob Stokoe gave them there best moment in the last 40 years or so, Lawrie McMenemy gave them there lowest, who knows what Steve Bruce will do, but I would love to see him preside over another low point in their history, as long as we go back up.

He'll be there a good while yet imo. They would sack him if they went down but they won't do that.

Very fortunate that Portsmouth are screwed as this only really leaves them having to perform better than 2 other teams down there which they will.

He'll be there a good while yet imo. They would sack him if they went down but they won't do that.

Very fortunate that Portsmouth are screwed as this only really leaves them having to perform better than 2 other teams down there which they will.

well they havent for the last 20 games.

Guest Roger Kint

Even if they go down they will hang onto him in the hope he will turn it around.

this. They wont admit they were wrong in appointing him

When the crowd are down to 10k after relegation they will. Almost every mackem i know is desperate to get him out so relegation and Bruce's continued employment would have a massive impact on attendances