Kevin Nolan - untouchable?

Big Geordie

Any one think if he loses weight he can get back to his very best ?

I personally don't think he necessarily needs to lose weight. You cannot possibly train that much in a week and be unfit, surely...

If he lost his muscle too then he wouldn't be the player he is just the same as he is without higher levels of cardiovascular fitness...

a qurater of which would probs be in our squad but don't get a mention. Bought it as a one off as its usually top 4 oriented and needed a read on the train. Steve harper is at 11. Staylor at 13. Alan Smith has 'his rightful place in the premier league' due to starting many a magpie attack and Nolan has a double page tribute  :nope:

Who the f*** writes that kind of s***.  There are at least 25 players better than him off the top of my head.

In our squad alone...

tbf, people do go "yeah Nolan is great" cos of his goals...they dont see him play, or "play" then theyed know...

"What Mike has done for the club is fantastic."

Beggars belief man. I like Nolan, like, from a bloke perspective - i think he talks a lot of sense. But that shite's from a player who was actually there when we were relegated. The 'worst moment of his career' as he's coined it. :nope:

It wouldn't normally - but it's really riled me has that comment. It's not that i like Ashley - not by any stretch, but i'm not one that relentlessly and vociferously demands he walks the plank. It's just so blatantly fucking obvious that he's been dreadful for the club, that it really pisses you off when your current team captain comes out spouting arse-licky garbage like that. Fuck off, Nolan.

It wouldn't normally - but it's really riled me has that comment. It's not that i like Ashley - not by any stretch, but i'm not one that relentlessly and vociferously demands he walks the plank. It's just so blatantly fucking obvious that he's been dreadful for the club, that it really pisses you off when your current team captain comes out spouting arse-licky garbage like that. Fuck off, Nolan.

Ashleys major fuck ups that caused relegated happened before Nolan arrived tbh.

Ashleys major fuck ups that caused relegated happened before Nolan arrived tbh.

How does that in any way justify Nolan's right to spout such wank? He said "Ashley's been fantastic for the club". If he said "Ashley's been fantastic for me", i'd probably nod in solemn agreement. Cos that would be true.

Guest loven Mag 11

Who the f*** writes that kind of s***.  There are at least 25 players better than him off the top of my head.

In our squad alone...

tbf, people do go "yeah Nolan is great" cos of his goals...they dont see him play, or "play" then theyed know...

At any given time i could asked one of my mates,

"who played well last night?"

despite the final score

despite the goal scorers

and who was involved in the build up to the goal,

the immediate answer was "NOLAN!"

i cant see what people see in him, unless i am blind to talent.

i hate the fact that, to most of the footballing world goals means 'supiorority' and that if you scored you played very very well. i know alot of people that think jose is some chamionship standard, waste of 6 million, LB :weep:, that only goes foward to bum jonas. why do are shit players get credit, and real performers get f*** all.