Newcastle United 3-0 Preston North End - 20/02/10 - post match reaction from p15

Nate

The bubble has burst at Forest, I no longer see them as a threat. And I hate Boro.

Understandable, but I want as big a gap as possible.

Was amazed Forest went as well and for as long as they did.

Hope they HAVE shot their bolt.

"Get out of our club" chant drowned out by more positive songs. Good to hear, imo.

I was just about to post that, I don't like it when they sing "Get out of our club", it's not helping the team or any chance of Ashley putting money in to improve the squad.

And you don't ?

Note - many of you can't or rather WON'T let it drop

Doesn't that speak volumes ?

I dont normally even quote you.

Im telling you that you get wound up because you reply in 4 sentances near every time explaining how much you're being victimized.

You're on a football forum mate.

Quite often the floodgates open after we create a cushion, as Phil and I discussed earlier. Seems to be a trend. Worth extending the 10 goal, goal difference gap between us and Forest. As it stands, the gap is 7 points + 10 goals. Almost like a 7.5 point gap.

Quite often the floodgates open after we create a cushion, as Phil and I discussed earlier. Seems to be a trend. Worth extending the 10 goal, goal difference gap between us and Forest. As it stands, the gap is 7 points + 10 goals. Almost like a 7.5 point gap.

Aye, we're a team that plays miles better football when we're confident of not getting caught out. Surprising how nervy we are considering the big names we have in the side.

The bubble has burst at Forest, I no longer see them as a threat. And I hate Boro.

Understandable, but I want as big a gap as possible.

Was amazed Forest went as well and for as long as they did.

Hope they HAVE shot their bolt.

Yep. Money talks. We're being traded at 1.25 for promotion at Betfair. Implies a 20% chance of us not going up. A lot of work to do according to that.

Guest CaPiTaL cHaP

Aye, we're a team that plays miles better football when we're confident of not getting caught out. Surprising how nervy we are considering the big names we have in the side.

Proves how little they've got to back up their reputation to me!