Newcastle United 3-0 Preston North End - 20/02/10 - post match reaction from p15

Nate

Back to our slow, indecisive self according to Radio Newcastle. Midfield combination is really working! :rolleyes:

Damn. I can't get the radio off the net, and I'm guessing others can't, so could you keep updating us please? Will be gutted if we don't see this home.

Phil K's so grumpy. :lol:

Here we go again.....

Explanations non-existent, yet no shortage of crap, though

Williamson's doing well from the sounds.

Go easy on him, he has a right to be pissed off. We're only 1-0 up and top of the league.

`

OK - tell me what Ive said so dramatically awful, then ?

OH ! I said we seem to be sitting back - how bloody dreadful.....halfwits.

Back to our slow, indecisive self according to Radio Newcastle. Midfield combination is really working! :rolleyes:

Damn. I can't get the radio off the net, and I'm guessing others can't, so could you keep updating us please? Will be gutted if we don't see this home.

Will do my best. :)

Go easy on him, he has a right to be pissed off. We're only 1-0 up and top of the league.

`

:lol: Phil, man, chill out.

`

Don't listen to them mate. You're just giving an objective opinion. Doesn't matter where we are in the league. This match, is this match.

Will do my best. :)

Class. Thanks a lot.