Newcastle United 3-0 Preston North End - 20/02/10 - post match reaction from p15

Nate

Go easy on him, he has a right to be pissed off. We're only 1-0 up and top of the league.

`

OK - tell me what Ive said so dramatically awful, then ?

OH ! I said we seem to be sitting back - how bloody dreadful.....halfwits.

Don't listen to them mate. You're just giving an objective opinion. Doesn't matter where we are in the league. This match, is this match.

There are quite a few peabrains that get their erections from behaving like spiteful 6 year olds.

Funny thing is, within seconds they're saying the same thing.

Then I get ranted at for responding, most ridiculous of all ! ;)

Stelling: Are Newcastle in control Paul?

Merson: Not really. Preston are a real threat. They've had some crosses Newcastle, but Parkin's a threat on the diagonal. He's big, strong and it's just been a couple of last-ditch tackles from him getting a shot off. They're still in this game. They're still a threat, but 1-0.

Go easy on him, he has a right to be pissed off. We're only 1-0 up and top of the league.

`

Don't listen to them mate. You're just giving an objective opinion. Doesn't matter where we are in the league. This match, is this match.

There are quite a few peabrains that get their erections from behaving like spiteful 6 year olds.

I quite like you mate, you're just very intense. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

`

Just calm down man, we're taking the piss because there's always so much absolutely unneeded animosity in everything you say to people.

According to the Beeb, we have some how scored without having a shot on target....

We're that f***ing good!

It was a cross apparently, Fluke.

It'll be interesting to see it, radio reckoned it was meant tho'

`

Just calm down man, we're taking the piss because there's always so much absolutely unneeded animosity in everything you say to people.

And pisstaking isn't animosity ?

Grow up for Chrissakes.

`

Yeah, I agree. Sensible discussion on here is stifled by the stigma people attach to unflattering comments about Newcastle. If you think we're playing sh*t then you should be able to say it. If you think someone's being too cynical, then at least substantiate your counter argument rather than stoop to the cop-out of 'oh ffs, we're top  of the league. What are you complaining about?'

Guest firetotheworks

`

And pisstaking isn't animosity ?

Grow up for Chrissakes.

No, that's why it's called taking the piss. You're just a grumpy trousers.