Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Perch

Promotion rivals Newcastle had a bid for Perch rejected in January 2010, which was described as "derisory".

??? uh no.

Plus Collingwood will have some idea of his ability having been manager of Forest a few years ago. I think this one might actually be truth.

Despite the hype he got from some on here after one game they don't seem too fussed.

Comments like:

"The might of Newcastle United, signing our 3rd choice right back..."

"If true, the best deal in the history of football transfers, expected him to move down a division not up one."

"what an absolute gift if this comes true!"

:undecided:

Oh well, an extra body if true I suppose...

Guest BooBoo

It may have ready been mentioned but journos on Twitter reckon Boyd will move to Boro tomorrow.

It may have ready been mentioned but journos on Twitter reckon Boyd will move to Boro tomorrow.

I think that's a shame tbh, I know we aren't short of "big men" and it was only Scotland but I think he would have been worth a punt. If he carries that goal form into the championship they will come up next season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Perch

Promotion rivals Newcastle had a bid for Perch rejected in January 2010, which was described as "derisory".

??? uh no.

Plus Collingwood will have some idea of his ability having been manager of Forest a few years ago. I think this one might actually be truth.

Multi-talented that Collingwood.

Boyd going to Boro would be dissapointing but if he fails in the Championship then we could start be thankfull we didn't get him.

Perch I haven't seen much of, one or two games where he looed decent but that was against lower opposition and not enough to make an opinion on.

Boyd going to Boro would be dissapointing but if he fails in the Championship then we could start be thankfull we didn't get him.

Perch I haven't seen much of, one or two games where he looed decent but that was against lower opposition and not enough to make an opinion on.

Had Gutierrez in his back pocket at SJP.

useful squad player tbh he can play in a few positions and another body so all good. plus it could keep raylor away from rb

From the sounds of it he might just be another R Taylor.

Why go to the Championship?!?! Crazy stuff, can only assume we offered peanuts. Well that's if we were interested in the first place!!

If us and Blackburn were really serious about Boyd he wouldn't be going to Boro, unless he's clinically insane.

Why go to the Championship?!?! Crazy stuff, can only assume we offered peanuts. Well that's if we were interested in the first place!!

answer no club in the prem wanted him or showed much interest and all said interest was a fabrication by the press

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think it's probably a good move for Boyd. He'll start every week, and the team will be biult around him.

Also at a level he'll be comfortable with, he'll do well for Boro.

It was quite a season for James Perch as he re-established himself as a first team regular ... and also claimed the captaincy. Perch had been disappointed to make just 19 starts

during the 2007-08 season but it was a different story last term. He clocked-up 41 starts and led the team with great maturity after being handed the armband by Billy Davies.

He was initially handed the job by interim boss John Pemberton following Colin Calderwood's departure and led Forest to back-to-back victories over Norwich and Manchester City.

Captain material.  O0

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10308~24294,00.html