Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would ya:

Manchester United will let goalkeeper Ben Foster leave in the summer for £2.5million.

I am not that fussed on him at 27 he needs to be looking for a move or he can Harper it at MUFC.

No chance i would put Krul and Harper in front of him

It'd be a crying shame to let all our good youth swan off without a chance.

i'm fully expecting to see Krul, Kadar and Vuckic playing for BIG clubs in the champions league in the next few years all without getting a decent run of games for NUFC.

It'd be a crying shame to let all our good youth swan off without a chance.

i'm fully expecting to see Krul, Kadar and Vuckic playing for BIG clubs in the champions league in the next few years all without getting a decent run of games for NUFC.

Yep, what can you do though? Makes my spanish blood boil.

Guest Stephen927

Not a suggestion of someone we should sign but is Harewood out of contract in the summer?

Yes, he is.

Would ya:

Manchester United will let goalkeeper Ben Foster leave in the summer for £2.5million.

I am not that fussed on him at 27 he needs to be looking for a move or he can Harper it at MUFC.

No chance i would put Krul and Harper in front of him

You're basically insane then.

Guest Heneage

Why not make a cheeky punt for Joe Hart he's only on loan, and City owe us a goalie .

We need to be smart and dabble in the loan/free market as well as raid other clubs.

Ben Foster 2.5

Seb Larsson Free

Diamanti 6m

O'Hara loan

Prince Boateng 6m

Manuele Da Costa  4m

I'd be happy with that.

Guest firetotheworks

You're basically insane then.

That depends on whether he has missed a comma or not.

:)

Aye, News of the World had a thing about the two Manchester clubs fighting it out for Jerome Boateng... and said "which means that brother Kevin will likely snub Sevilla for a move to Newcastle this summer".

Why not make a cheeky punt for Joe Hart he's only on loan, and City owe us a goalie .

We need to be smart and dabble in the loan/free market as well as raid other clubs.

Ben Foster 2.5

Seb Larsson Free

Diamanti 6m

O'Hara loan

Prince Boateng 6m

Manuele Da Costa  4m

I'd be happy with that.

Ben Foster is one of the shitest keepers about. He is awful.

I think it was Ronaldo who suggested it the other day but I wouldn't be against a gamble on Lee Camp, he has looked good whenever I have seen him (and sat behind his goal making childish "Camp" puns  :blush:)

I think it was Ronaldo who suggested it the other day but I wouldn't be against a gamble on Lee Camp, he has looked good whenever I have seen him (and sat behind his goal making childish "Camp" puns  :blush:)

Wasn't limp wristed at all for the Nolan save.

We need a RB with speed (Simpson will not cut it in the PL), we need another CB with speed (our current crop are too slow for the PL), we need a creative midfield palyer and a solid defensive midfield player (none of our current midfield are good enough), we need a quick target man & a better right winger.

We'll not get all of this but unless we add a decent amount of pace and a creative midfielder we will be picked off too easily.

Full quote from Arry/H/Jamies dad reagarding Hutton:

"I think you will find Newcastle are in for him as well,” he said. “Someone has told me he has been talking to Newcastle. He is not supposed to be, but he has, you know. We will only let him go if we get an awful lot of money for him, otherwise he comes back to Tottenham.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article7087524.ece

Guest neesy111

Full quote from Arry/H/Jamies dad reagarding Hutton:

"I think you will find Newcastle are in for him as well,” he said. “Someone has told me he has been talking to Newcastle. He is not supposed to be, but he has, you know. We will only let him go if we get an awful lot of money for him, otherwise he comes back to Tottenham.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/football_league/article7087524.ece

i hope that's true just for the fact that hughton know's simpson isn't good enough for premiership

Guest JamesyJazz

Question asked in the pub the other night,would you take N'zog and Bumble back if/when Wigan are relegated if the price was right.

Imo no.

Would take Eagles from Burnley though if offered.

Question asked in the pub the other night,would you take N'zog and Bumble back if/when Wigan are relegated if the price was right.

Imo no.

Would take Eagles from Burnley though if offered.

Not either of them like, no more former players on principle. Need to look forward not backwards!

Few others of that Wigan squad I'd take though.