GG

Pilko

Just another step on the way to promotion.  Albeit an important one.

Another piece of insignificant turd scraped off the shoe that is the Championship.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Another piece of insignificant turd scraped off the shoe that is the Championship.

;D

Guest toonlass

Sorry, I fell asleep. There was a game of football? What? I didn't see one.

You need to be careful doing that in a football ground. One boro fan got barred from the Riverside for doing the same thing, but considering you are a Watford fan I can't imagine not going to the game would be much of a punishment, maybe they could make you a life season ticket holder instead  O0

So guys, this was your FA Cup final, yes?

Actually, I thought this thread was a Gary Glitter appreciation thread

Takes two to tango, GG - looks like only one team was dancing here though.

Aw, come on. No need to be so nasty.

What does Tim Lovejoy have to do with watford isn't he a chelsea fan ?

He used to be a Watford fan.

Until Chelsea started winning stuff.

Hardly something to be proud of.

Never realised that. He's a complete cunt that bloke. I saw an interview with him once where he was responding to people calling him plastic because he doesn't bother getting to many games. He said something along the lines of; I'm a normal bloke, I like going out, having a good time, meeting girls. I've got a life and can't commit to going to the football every week and I think it's pathetic people would criticise me for that, I love the club as much as anyone.

Fucking piss kidney.

Never realised that. He's a complete cunt that bloke. I saw an interview with him once where he was responding to people calling him plastic because he doesn't bother getting to many games. He said something along the lines of; I'm a normal bloke, I like going out, having a good time, meeting girls. I've got a life and can't commit to going to the football every week and I think it's pathetic people would criticise me for that, I love the club as much as anyone.

Fucking piss kidney.

Spot on that like. Look at all of the folk on here who live outside of the area yet go to as many game as they can, or would love to be able to have the choice like he does.

Fucking piss kidney.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/content/view/145/29/

Never realised that. He's a complete c*** that bloke. I saw an interview with him once where he was responding to people calling him plastic because he doesn't bother getting to many games. He said something along the lines of; I'm a normal bloke, I like going out, having a good time, meeting girls. I've got a life and can't commit to going to the football every week and I think it's pathetic people would criticise me for that, I love the club as much as anyone.

f***ing piss kidney.

Spot on that like. Look at all of the folk on here who live outside of the area yet go to as many game as they can, or would love to be able to have the choice like he does.

I hate cunts like that. I live to far away and I've only been to two games in 13 years because I can't affoard to go. If I had his money at be at every home and away game a season :rant: