Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - post match reaction from pg 24

Nate

Guest Lee-T

What happened when the Police all rushed into the stand in the 2nd half? Just the fans getting too close?

It certainly helped improve the atmosphere with our lot anyway.

Everyone in the back corner next to the home fans went crazy when a peado hoyed a hand full of coins into the away section, don't think I've ever been so angry at a football game when that happened today (yesterday now).

Was it not sweets for the kids?

I wish it was, might not of hurt as much.

Surely "trophyless virgins" constitutes a double negative,in fact implying that we are trophy slags?Which compared to them,we indeed are.

It didn't say trophyless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVWX7VUg5ng

I stand corrected...still a bunch of Len Fairclough c***s though.

len fairclough......that'll need explaining to the kiddietwinkies on here.

I'll wager that's not the first time the words Len,Fairclough and kiddytwinkies have been in the same sentence.

Surely "trophyless virgins" constitutes a double negative,in fact implying that we are trophy slags?Which compared to them,we indeed are.

I'll wager that's not the first time the words Len,Fairclough and kiddytwinkies have been in the same sentence.

that same sentence would also contain the words "pool, out, everybody, the"

was cleared of the charges though, right?

was cleared of the charges though, right?

unfortunatly that doesn't count for sod all.

A lucky point, but 2 well-taken goals, even if the Boro defence gave Carroll enough room to turn a liner.

Excellent pass from Jonas for 1st goal, he would be a world-beater if he could add end product to his work like this...

Poor overall performance, with ball given away like a hot potato - Boro had most of the possession and after seeing their new players, I reckon they could be a good bet for promotion next year ; Robson and McDonald will score goals in this league and still have time to improve both individually and as a pair.

They offer far more potential as footballers than our front players. Carroll needs to work harder at holding up the ball. Enrique badly missed although Kadar looked better when moved into CD.

Agree with earlier comment that we only have about 3/4 players who will look the part in the Prem.

There will have to be at least 3 decent signings if the club are to survive comfortably - we all know where they are needed.

:thup:  :thup:

Guest toonlass

How did One Size play out of interest? Could be seeing more of him now that we've picked up all these defensive injuries so i hope hes doing ok

One size did well imo. Made some crucial blocks.

Guest Roger Kint

the kidda doing the hard lad shuffle half way upithe stairs is hilarious.

The one in the white chav jumper? Was exactly where i stood last season there. They were throwing allsorts them too.

As for the banner, are you allowed to take two 10 foot poles into a football stadium?  :undecided:

Guest Wally_McFool

As for the banner, are you allowed to take two 10 foot poles into a football stadium?  :undecided:

Willo Flood  must have smuggled the flag in for them   ;D

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu37/balboro247/UniPictures016.jpg

Saw quite a bizarre incident in the toilets at the match during the 2nd half. Due to a ticketing cock up 4 of us ended up with tickets in the home end in the West Stand but next to the Newcastle fans. Went down for a piss around the 60 minute mark and another bloke came in and starting bragging to the only other lad in the bogs about how he was slying chucking sharped 2p coins into the Newcastle end every so often. Anyway the other bloke finishes his piss and proceeds to smack the bloke who was chucking the coins square in the face and he fell straight to the ground whilst still pissing which was pretty messy. The lad who hit him them turned to me and called me a smoggy tw@t and then offered to fight me before I explained in my finest Wallsend accent that I was also a Newcastle fan and we walked out leaving the smoggy lying on the floor with blood all over his face and covered in piss. Felt sorry for him at first but then thought he could easily put someones eye out with that sort of cowardly behavoiur so it probably served him right. Didn't celebrate our goals even though I said I would but didn't stand up when they scored either and I think quite a few people realised we were Geordies but didn't bother us.